Pitt Game Thread ... | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Game Thread ...

Need gmac to suit up

Pitt just has an answer every time.

I hate them.

Season over. I couldn't care less about the NIT. Only thing that would make the NIT interesting is if JB decided to play Howard big minutes to get him more seasoning.

Irony of today's game: Cooney played fewer minutes, as many of us have wanted, and we still got smoked.

Pitt players all of a sudden shooting like curry. Cant wait to see them get blown out against UNC.

Why is anyone surprised? All their shots are squared up.

jgeorge322 said:
boeheim finally figured out where he belongs.

It doesn't make a difference.

Season over. I couldn't care less about the NIT. Only thing that would make the NIT interesting is if JB decided to play Howard big minutes to get him more seasoning.

Irony of today's game: Cooney played fewer minutes, as many of us have wanted, and we still got smoked.
Cooney was in when pushed it to 14.. It's not like JB took him out and Pitt went on a mega-run.

We made our run with Howard

JB has no fire right now and it absolutely pisses me off. It legitimately looks like NO ONE CARES!

upload_2016-3-9_14-0-52.png

JB called timeout to activate trunk monkey and extending the zone. Basically waving the white flag.

who the hell is Cameron Johnson

Seems like that's what the team is only now asking. Comes in at 40% from 3, and we are unaware of/not respecting him.

Now that's the kind of play I expected from Gbinije in our last (meaningful) loss of the season.
haha, said the same. You almost have to try to fall down take out your own teammate, and cause a fast break the other way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom