Pitt Game Thread | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Game Thread

When I use to advise job seekers if they told me they hated their job I would always advise that perhaps it was time to move on. Life is too short to be unhappy.
Yeah...you just convinced me. Not going to renew my tickets. I can watch games on TV and save my vacation time to use in better weather.

Yeah...you just convinced me. Not going to renew my tickets. I can watch games on TV and save my vacation time to use in better weather.
Stay with it! Next year's ACC contenders will be worlds more satisfying to watch!!!!

Stay with it! Next year's ACC contenders will be worlds more satisfying to watch!!!!
I just don't think it is worth the 11 hour drive. If I coukd fly all the time it would be better but I don't have that much cash.

Farva is having himself a nice game except for that one throw

As a kid, watching Owens and Mourning go at it on the hardwood, i always dreamed syracuse would be in a conference sponsored by a third tier tractor company, Koch, a third tier fried chicken company, and a pizza chain with one franchise north of the Mason Dixon line.

Oh man, gonna need a whole mess of Natty before i renew my tickets

Something ironic and sad about watching our second tier former db run away from our current dbs.

Do we have the slowest safeties in college football? How did we acquire that combo of (lack of)size and speed?

image.png

Ellison - great hitter but slowwwww runner. It looked like Ford was outrunning and D tackle.

I'm sorry we can talk about scheme till we are blue in the face. Bottom line is we are slow as fuc k

Fredricks and Ellison are the worst players ive seen. Not big enough to tackle and not fast enough to keep up.

As a kid, watching Owens and Mourning go at it on the hardwood, i always dreamed syracuse would be in a conference sponsored by a third tier tractor company, Koch, a third tier fried chicken company, and a pizza chain with one franchise north of the Mason Dixon line.
If you are talking about Mellow Mushroom they have two here in Cincinnati and one in Columbus... so at least 3 above the Mason-Dixon :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom