Pitt Game Thread... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Game Thread...

If we could finish around the rim we’d be up by 20. But we can’t.

Looking forward to when we can again. I’m just not used to this. It’s so weird.

I know - they all lose their mind the closer they get to the rim. They seem to be getting more afraid to go up with the ball - which is bad, but maybe good? Maybe bad as we don't shoot well outside either. Maybe good because we shoot really bad inside. Maybe just hope to get fouled? Ahhhh, it's all so confusing.

This is the way basically 80-85% of SU/Pitt games over the past 15 years go: the game is very close for the first 30-35 minutes with neither team having more than a 5-6 point lead. Then around the under 8 timeout Pitt makes it's move and some a-hole like Carl Krauser or Ashton Gibbs or Levance Fields makes some threes and they end up winning by 8-10. Can we just not have that happen today please?
It'll be wilson frame today

Amazing that we can miss 3 days ago now we couldn't Rosie O'Donnell in the ass with a beach ball 3 feet away. This team is more frustrating then Paul Harris
What???

98EC579A-4320-4C00-8582-14C2FF2408FD.jpeg
Anyone sporting this look at home on the couch?

Soldiers returning home and surprising people is pretty much my favorite thing.

Unless it’s Aaron Craft’s brother and we’re playing with the final four on the line. Then it just becomes an annoying friggin talking point in a game that feels strangely set up to get that hacking scrub to the final four and to make him a big story.

That was impressive. We should have just downed the ball on that one.

And Sidibe misses the easy one while looking like a modified kid shooting with his left hand in layup lines for the first time because his coach is making him. Good God. Just flush it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom