Pitt Game Thread... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Game Thread...

And Sidibe misses the easy one while looking like a modified kid shooting with his left hand in layup lines for the first time because his coach is making him. Good God. Just flush it.

He's moving well though. Doing some good things even if that was awful.

And Sidibe misses the easy one while looking like a modified kid shooting with his left hand in layup lines for the first time because his coach is making him. Good God. Just flush it.

They're not aggressive.

Did you guys know that Kevin Stallings was in a sitcom about the American office between 2005 and 2013?
latest

I greatly prefer Gbinije and Flynn’s ridiculous missed dunks over these missed layups. At least there was an entertainment value to watching a 5’9 kid try to dunk on everybody and watching Gbinije take off from way too far and seeing the ball bounce like 50 feet off the rim.

This is just maddening.

Both teams should automatically be banned from postseason play based on this first half

Do we not practice layups
Our power players have 'power' not so much. And they're being coached up by guys who never had to compete against power players to convert in the paint.

And don't give me 'but Bernie.' Screw Bernie.

A made basket at the rim. Finally. Probably would be up double digits if they converted.

Merek gets us up by 5, 22-17.

Is this game the first one to lead by 10 wins or the first to 50 wins?

I have to give the Pitt students credit for coming out to support their team when they're this miserable.
I thought the opposite. These kids don't have anything better to do?

"modified kid" — had to look that up. Sounds like a Devo song.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom