Pitt Gameday Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Gameday Thread

Shathead hospitality.

IMG_20181006_112511948.jpg

Anyone been to Pitt's football forum? They predicted a Pitt win because they got us at the right time after the tough loss in Clemson.

Anyone been to Pitt's football forum? They predicted a Pitt win because they got us at the right time after the tough loss in Clemson.

I imagine we would be saying the same if we were them. Fans should always try to find reasons why their team will win.

We have been great on special teams, we’ve consistently won the turnover battle, and we have a strong D-Line and a star senior QB so I think we are the type of team that will consistently beat teams that aren’t that good.

Please keep me updated, my internet here in Krakow is one big Polish joke. Nothing against the Polish people, but their internet seems to be still run by the communist government. So please, keep giving scores here!!!!

Please keep me updated, my internet here in Krakow is one big Polish joke. Nothing against the Polish people, but their internet seems to be still run by the communist government. So please, keep giving scores here!!!!

Bring me back some pierogies and we have a deal.

0-0 with 10 minutes till game time

Anyone know if the game is on sling or Hulu??? Crap frantically trying to find it

I’m getting ready
Refs blew that call
Give them a great spot
Was not pass interference
What about that hold on Pitt
I don’t care run the score up on them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics