Pitt Gameday... | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
D has shown ability to cope with the outside stretch plays. Ends are doing a better job of squeezing into the boundary. I think we just need to play closer to the line and the inside run fits will improve. It's been ugly but you can't argue that giving up only 10 is a good half from the D.

Lol, I forgot about that.

Some Syracuse fans really talked themselves into Tucker probably transferring after last year…..out of nowhere. Literally created an issue and snowballed it solely by themselves.

Friggin Costanzas.
Lol you mean like pitts star receiver?? NIL money talks.

Still blows my mind. It's not like John or Sean wrote every article. I'm shocked it changed that much that fast.
Wish I knew, I don’t claim to know everything seeing as I’ve never been in journalism but I have to say the lack of proof reading bugs me (fully acknowledging that every one of my comments are borderline unreadable) and that paired with the seemingly inside jokes that they try to shove down peoples throats makes for a rough read through.

So many times in sports it’s the plays that ARENT made. So far in this game it was the dropped INT that a TD was later scored, CDRW miss to Jackson and a good play call on 3rd and 1/2 yard.

If we lose Geer, then we might as well forfeit our upcoming games. I don't know who we'd even have in rotation at that point and it's going to start getting dangerous.

Obviously, I'm not serious. But . . . kinda seriously.

Lol you mean like pitts star receiver?? NIL money talks.
Not saying it couldn’t happen just saying the issue was made up. There was nothing from Tucker or anyone credidible that he was even considering it,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom