Pitt Gameday... | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm extremely discouraged.

This kind of offense is the stuff bad programs do.

And we're doing this as our best chance against an absolutely terrible opponent.

It's working, but this is nothing to celebrate.

That the staff believes this gives us the best chance to win as an indictment on the state of the program.

As bad as we thought things might be, this confirms it.
Oh of course. Still gonna pull for the guys but yes it’s quite bad.

Got to be honest I'm very quickly becoming a valori fan. He's a crazy to think that you just let him play quarterback next year? Give him reps get them going
I see him like a Swiss Army Knife…he has a lot if tools and a creative OC could do wonders with his skill set.

And we're doing this as our best chance against an absolutely terrible opponent.

That the staff believes this gives us the best chance to win as an indictment on the state of the program.

What made you think of Syracuse as a good program? Was it 1 winning season in 4 years, or 20+ years since Syracuse last back to back bowl games? Or maybe it was the 1-10 season 2 years ago

Different than what you practiced all week. Really. Did you do any research for this game at all. Omg.

1- Hey, any way possible. But crazy we are in year 8 and have decided we don’t have a third capable QB on the team that’s worth playing and getting a look at.

2- I understand Shrader can’t throw but can be effective doing different things. But I don’t understand lining him out wide and giving him Carrie’s on pitches and and arounds. That’s recipe for disaster, as we just saw with the fumble.

3- I like the physicality and running it down their throats. They would be crazy to not stack the box.

4- were going to win this fricjen game and get to 5 wins. Boy oh boy does that concern me, I’m terrified that Syracuse doesn’t move on if we make a bowl.

I’m loving this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors