Pitt Gameday... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gamesmanship. Dino style.

The one person who cares the least about this is Narduzzi.
Seriously. Who’s gonna start?! The guy who can’t throw? The other guy who can’t throw? Or maybe the other other guy who can’t throw?!

Gotta keep ‘em on their toes.

p.s. None of our receivers can catch anyway.

Seriously. Who’s gonna start?! The guy who can’t throw? The other guy who can’t throw? Or maybe the other other guy who can’t throw?!

Gotta keep ‘em on their toes.

p.s. None of our receivers can catch anyway.
Hey Elijah Jones made a couple of nice grabs last week. Oh wait, he is a defensive back for Boston College. Nevermind.

Gamesmanship. Dino style.

The one person who cares the least about this is Narduzzi.
What do you mean? He’s currently scrambling to get his guys in the film room so they can review Shrader tape before kickoff because they totally didn’t review games 1-8 since Dino didn’t say Garrett would be the starter. Dino 1 Narduzzi 0.

Oh that sneaky Dino..
chess GIF

Mate, Nardoosey

Eh I think Garrett is playing. I got a cryptic answer about this yesterday.

Seemed like he waited a bit to get him out there. Just based on tweet timelines.

I would imagine Narduzzi prepared for a wounded Shrader and just figures house money if it’s anyone else.

Seemed like he waited a bit to get him out there. Just based on tweet timelines.

I would imagine Narduzzi prepared for a wounded Shrader and just figures house money if it’s anyone else.
Garrett tends to come out later to warm up. At least he has at home games this year. Maybe it’s because his arm is ready to fall off and he can’t waste throws.

It won’t matter who plays quarterback. None can throw and none will have time to throw. You might be better to go pistol all day.

Garrett tends to come out later to warm up. At least he has at home games this year. Maybe it’s because his arm is ready to fall off and he can’t waste throws.
Though in warmups he hasn’t thrown yet. And mcphail is working with the starting center. So maybe it’s a decoy or he will just play a little.

The tpt family is going to dinner at friends at 5:00. My big question for the day is will I need to watch at their house or will it already be over? LGO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom