Pitt offers Sean Miller job | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt offers Sean Miller job

Anyone else get the impression that Pitt is going to have to go several spots down their wish list before they get some plan B to take the job?
Where's Ben Howland?

2016-03-23_1031.png

The Head of the Pitt Athletic department has stated that their objective is to find a head coach who reflects the manner of play that Pitt Basketball has become synonymous with over the past several decades. After an exhausting search they have found the perfect candidate and have extended the offer of the Head Basketball Coach position to: Conor McGregor!

View attachment 58384

Didn't he just get submitted by Nate Diaz?

orangenirvana said:
Good Lord. That's photoshopped, right?

Not at all

Yeah there were definitely some interesting names on the Parrish CBS list. I don't get Sendek either.

Yeah there were definitely some interesting names on the Parrish CBS list. I don't get Sendek either.

It's gotta be Willard, no?

Ed Cooley would actually make Pitt likeable.
Yeah, if I'm a Pitt fan I would be hoping for Cooley or Willard.

Yeah, if I'm a Pitt fan I would be hoping for Cooley or Willard.
They'll pursue Archie first (back channels, not publicly...he'll say no), then Cooley (he'll consider it, then get a raise from Providence) and then they'll bag Willard, who will be the cheapest of the bunch (a decent coach, however).

One other thing to consider ... Cooley's agent is the same as Dixon's, which I think in this instance, is a plus, as the parting was largely amicable, especially at the very end.

I wear a tshirt under my dress shirt, and I still sweat, some people just sweat more than others.

Sure, as I do, seeing as I live in Houston. But, you can tell he doesn't. Look at all the pink under that shirt.

no doubt arizona is the better gig but pitt may present the bigger challenge. he'd be facing far greater competition if he moved back east and the better coaches want to prove their chops against the best . either way it's great coin.