Special Yankee Stadium Edition:

Jim Konstanty: 15
Doc Medich: 13

This one's going extra innings.
Oh No Cat GIF by Garfield

Pitt 3

Cuse 0

18 penalties for Cuse

Carlos Del Rio shows improvement and throws for 55 yards and only 3 interceptions and two fumbles.

Dino tries a 70 yard field goal with 20 seconds left and misses. Pitt gains possession and gets first down. Attempts 45 yard field goal with one second left and misses but Cuse jumps off sides. Cuse jumps offsides again . Pitt misses 35 yard field goal but Cuse runs into kicker. Next possession Cuse jumps off sides again. Refs and announcers can’t stop laughing. Pitt kicks winning 20 yard field goal. Yankee stadium rescinds all future offers for Cuse and demands money back.

Pirates 7
Mets 3

Dino gets angry at postgame presser when questioned about the 16 offsides penalties by our OL, blaming the crowd noise in a 15% filled stadium and blaming Narduzzi yelling “Noonan” before every snap

I actually have plans so luckily I won't have to watch this mess. I'll admittedly miss out on the game thread though. You all have fun
Damn that’s a good point, I also have plans which honestly is a good thing, but I didn’t even think of the game thread. Best part of yesterday was my phone actually functioned in the dome and I could partake in it.

Damn that’s a good point, I also have plans which honestly is a good thing, but I didn’t even think of the game thread. Best part of yesterday was my phone actually functioned in the dome and I could partake in it.
It's honestly a great outlet to share some laughs through our collective pain. Haha

Pitt 24
’Cuse 10

The last few nails of the coffin are being driven in. It’s done, over. Put a fork in it. Send the flowers and read the last rites prayer. My wife asked me if we are really going to the Yankee Stadium to see the game. My response was, we already have the tickets so why not. Dress warm and drink heavily.

Last edited:
Reactions: FAL
Dino refers to the Panthers in the post game presser as a “fantastic football team”.

Stan’s runs a special promotion where they ring a bell and buy rounds on the house for each TD the Orange score. They don’t buy a single one. That is all.

Last edited:
Syracuse won’t score. Pitt is almost as pitiful on offense, but they have much better receivers. Pitt 13. SU 0