Pitt Predictions... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Predictions...

Dino gets his first win when scoring less than 20 points in 32 games and gets extended because a .500 record is still showing improvement. Syracuse finally beats Pitt and all the Baber defenders log back in to the forum.

Pitt 3

Cuse 0

18 penalties for Cuse

Carlos Del Rio shows improvement and throws for 55 yards and only 3 interceptions and two fumbles.

Dino tries a 70 yard field goal with 20 seconds left and misses. Pitt gains possession and gets first down. Attempts 45 yard field goal with one second left and misses but Cuse jumps off sides. Cuse jumps offsides again . Pitt misses 35 yard field goal but Cuse runs into kicker. Next possession Cuse jumps off sides again. Refs and announcers can’t stop laughing. Pitt kicks winning 20 yard field goal. Yankee stadium rescinds all future offers for Cuse and demands money back.
This checks out.

Pirates 7
Mets 3

Dino gets angry at postgame presser when questioned about the 16 offsides penalties by our OL, blaming the crowd noise in a 15% filled stadium and blaming Narduzzi yelling “Noonan” before every snap

l-intro-1612915640.jpg

The worst part of this game is I spent tons more money back in august than I would have this week on this game.

Pitt 14
Cuse 3

Pitt wins!! ‘Cuse loses! Period point blank and simple! Dino fair well tour continues with another loss!

Even though it’s just a subway ride away I predict I will NOT attend this game because I refuse to be disgusted in person.

I also predict
- we get bullied on both lines
- lots of dumb penalties
- weird coaching decisions at end of half (end of game will be too far out of reach for coaching decisions to matter)

I predict SU will get called for a least two holding calls and/or false starts on its first drive of the game.