Pitt really played NOBODY in the non-conference | Syracusefan.com

Pitt really played NOBODY in the non-conference

Cusefan0307

Red recruits the ACC!
They played Purdue and lost by 13. The game in Asia they had against Gonzaga was canceled. They are 10-0 against low to mid majors. We will be the 2nd best team they have played all year on Wednesday. Hopefully we will be better prepared because of our schedule relative to theirs.

I'm just asking. Do you ever have a positive view on anything ?
You have to admit the comment was funny!

I, too, feel uneasy in the contemplation of Pitt. They always seem to beat us no matter how good we are, and how bad they are. We would not have beaten them at Pitt if it weren't for Ennis' miracle shot. I can't remember what happened when we played them last year.

You have to admit the comment was funny!

I, too, feel uneasy in the contemplation of Pitt. They always seem to beat us no matter how good we are, and how bad they are. We would not have beaten them at Pitt if it weren't for Ennis' miracle shot. I can't remember what happened when we played them last year.

Wanna know something. When it comes to the teams i root for. In this case Syracuse Basketball. I expect them to win every game.

HoustonCuse said:
I am fully expecting this game to go about as well as the Miss Universe show.

Pitt seems to get every 50/50 rebound and loose ball when we play them. This is a weakness for this years SU team. I have a feeling something's getting chucked at the tv during this game.

They played Purdue and lost by 13. The game in Asia they had against Gonzaga was canceled. They are 10-0 against low to mid majors. We will be the 2nd best team they have played all year on Wednesday. Hopefully we will be better prepared because of our schedule relative to theirs.
SU lost to SJU.

They may not have played many good teams but they are beating them by 30 or 40 points half the time. I think they are good and this game is at their place. Unless we shoot 40%-50% from 3 we are losing.

SU lost to SJU.

We beat them if we played them at the Carrier Dome. Ya'll know where I stand we shouldn't even have been playing them considering Atlantis gauntlet and the Big 10/ACC game, and the Georgetown game on the road.

The SJU game was a major What moment. It was a botched opportunity in its finest form. It also exemplifies what can happen on any given night in that we are not safe against any opponent. However, no opponent is safe against us because when the 3's come down, look out.

I expect that we lose a relatively close game tomorrow night. I hope that we come out swinging and punch Pitt in the mouth.

They may not have played many good teams but they are beating them by 30 or 40 points half the time. I think they are good and this game is at their place. Unless we shoot 40%-50% from 3 we are losing.

They beat 4-8 Western Carolina by 6 at home this weekend.

Pitt seems to get every 50/50 rebound and loose ball when we play them. This is a weakness for this years SU team. I have a feeling something's getting chucked at the tv during this game.

The guys are like playing 38 mins...I see their lack of floor burns for hustle balls an outcome of that.

Hope our guys are ready to be pushed, shoved, held, and groped. The usual Pitt game.

That wasn't the point of my post. They have played NOBODY. My god, why do I even bother. Don't watch tomorrow then
Well, they beat all their nobodys. We lost to some of ours. They were beating Gonzaga when the game was called.
We are a gimmick team this year. No 3s, no wins.
You are just trying to rationalize a reason SU should win. The facts say SU should lose. Its okay to recognize the fact that our team is not very good.

For what it's worth, Pitt's SOS so far this season is 37th and ours is 164th.

We beat them if we played them at the Carrier Dome. Ya'll know where I stand we shouldn't even have been playing them considering Atlantis gauntlet and the Big 10/ACC game, and the Georgetown game on the road.
me with every one of your posts:
Funny-Facepalm-GIF.gif

Outside of Duke or UNC I couldn't think of a worse matchup to start the ACC without JB and with the current make up of this team. Pitt is always a nightmare to play and with our lack of an interior game this year (though DC has come on a bit lately) I expect Pitt to play volleyball on the offensive glass and shove Lydon and Richardson around like there made of paper Mache. If we don't come out shooting hot this game and if Roberson isn't dialed in this could get real ugly real quick.

Gauntlet? Our SOS is garbage. Ever cross your mind that we're a flawed team and we may not be as great as we were in past years?

Well, they beat all their nobodys. We lost to some of ours. They were beating Gonzaga when the game was called.
We are a gimmick team this year. No 3s, no wins.
You are just trying to rationalize a reason SU should win. The facts say SU should lose. Its okay to recognize the fact that our team is not very good.

If we go by YOUR facts we would be 8-5 right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom