Pitt Tailgate and Ticket Thread, Nov 5th | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Tailgate and Ticket Thread, Nov 5th

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
This will be a small tailgate. Until we know more info we'll cap it at 25.

Domedog84

Throw your name in the hat with how many tix you think you'll need

Hoping someone can take lead on this...I'm not sure I'll be there.

Last edited:
sutomcat has stepped up and will be undertaking this.

This will be a small tailgate. Until we know more info we'll cap it at 25.

Domedog84

Throw your name in the hat with how many tix you think you'll need

I thought Tom said “I can't do it”.

Update...I got us an invite to tailgate with a group of Pitt fans. We have tailgated with them before. Good guys. We will limit our group to 20.

Please add your names below if you plan to go. I made some guesses of guys who probably would go.

TexanMark 2?
sutomcat
corpjet 2?
Domedog84 4?
cjmurray34 3?

Not sure on this one yet. Honestly if we go we will probably just drink at Southern Tier Brewhouse before. Will check with my group, but this one may depend on how we play to start the season and weather forecast. Thanks for putting this together though.

I also didn’t get a notification when you tagged me in this thread. Is that a setting? Haha.

Update...I got us an invite to tailgate with a group of Pitt fans. We have tailgated with them before. Good guys. We will limit our group to 20.

Please add your names below if you plan to go. I made some guesses of guys who probably would go.

TexanMark 2?
sutomcat
corpjet 2?
Domedog84 4?
cjmurray34 3?
I am not 100% in but it is highly likely I will find myself in Pittsburgh in November.

Yes a lot of indecision among us. Linking us to a Pitt based group for a tailgate has advantages.

I'll call in June and get group rate info. This will be a purchase likely in early October unless interest firms up.

Those interested please add your name and number of tickets needed below.

I am definitely in for 4, 2 are Pitt fans are they OK to be part of our group, they are harmless

Last edited:
Ok we need someone to step forward not named TexanMark to make a small purchase of tix.

I think we have enough interest to get a group rate. Just need 15.

Hey all, long time lurker on the site and attendee of an away tailgate a year. I have a group of 13 Cuse fans going to the Pitt game and am going to order a set of tickets at the group rate. I’ll most likely try to get seats in the Cuse section. I’ll probably order 20 so I’ll have 7 extra and would be willing to go up to 25 (12 extra) if there’s more interest. I’ll be putting in an order by the end of this week. Im going to have the family with me and we’ll be driving in last minute so I’m not going to throw together a tailgate but I wanted to give people on the board access to the group rate if interested. (Thanks to TexanMark for the idea.) Let me know!!!

Thanks so much for stepping up

BTW, my suggestion is just to call both Pitt and Syracuse Tix Reps. Syracuse tix will be in the SU section and there won't be a discount. Pitt will sell you a cheaper (group rate) ticket...you need to ask where it is.

Try to get several small rows with as many starting on the aisle

So for 25 tix
Ask for rows of 8,8 and 5 etc...

Hey all, long time lurker on the site and attendee of an away tailgate a year. I have a group of 13 Cuse fans going to the Pitt game and am going to order a set of tickets at the group rate. I’ll most likely try to get seats in the Cuse section. I’ll probably order 20 so I’ll have 7 extra and would be willing to go up to 25 (12 extra) if there’s more interest. I’ll be putting in an order by the end of this week. Im going to have the family with me and we’ll be driving in last minute so I’m not going to throw together a tailgate but I wanted to give people on the board access to the group rate if interested. (Thanks to TexanMark for the idea.) Let me know!!!
I ended up buying from Athletic Dept. allotment so I'm all set for this game. Thanks anyhow.

I might be in for this depending on where the seats are. We haven't gotten our two tickets yet.

Any preferences? Last time, I sat in the Cuse section at the Pitt game, it was in the corner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom