Pitt | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt

Just beat Florida State and we are in the Tournament.

However, watching Pitt play they suck against hard man to man defense. They own our zone badly. It is just a bad matchup.
Pitt is a good ball moving team and is tough.
That is how you beat a zone and they always own the glass against us.
I wish we would throw a man to man at them like a boxer will learn how to fight Southpaw just to confuse their opponent.

If we played M2M it would shock Pitt.

However, watching Pitt play they suck against hard man to man defense. They own our zone badly. It is just a bad matchup.
I wish we would throw a man to man at them like a boxer will learn how to fight Southpaw just to confuse their opponent.

like your new avatar

I've always had a fantasy about that (ok, maybe fantasy isn't the right word..). But just one game randomly we play M2M the whole time with no warning or discussion about it before the game, JB decides to go M2M for 40 minutes. It would literally dominate the whole PBP broadcast on ESPN. I do think teams would be very surprised and not quite sure how to react until 10 minutes or so in the game. It would completely contradict the other team's whole game plan

Dixon is 15-7 against JB since 2003. We definitely do not want to play Pitt

Thats weird..I don't recall seeing a single game where coach and Dixon suited up. I must have gone through a drug induced haze.

I agree Buzz has done a great job this year - but they're a different team away from home

Well, that's because BUZZ isn't taking notes during the entire duration of those road games. ;)

This Pitt team is not very good, again. Yet, they destroy us like they're a top 5 team.

Kind of like Rocky fighting right handed in part 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom