Pittsburgh NCAA Tickets - Great Seats / Decent Price | Syracusefan.com

Pittsburgh NCAA Tickets - Great Seats / Decent Price

Orange46R

Walk On
Have a pair of tickets to the THURSDAY Pittsburgh NCAA sessions that I cannot use - both Session 1 & Session 2.

The seats are in Section 104 Row R. As an added bonus you would be seated next to Marsh01 and former prolific poster GothamCuse.

Unfortunately I am going to the west coast on business Selection Sunday through the first Friday of the tournament which is why I cannot attend the Thursday sessions myself and I want to sell them before I head out of town. It also means that given the timing we will not know which session Syracuse will be playing in so if anyone is interested you would need to buy both sessions in order to ensure that you had the SU game.

Face value is $78 per session I am looking for $392 total for the pair for both sessions which is a little over face just covering what it took for me to acquire them (fees, handling, etc). Thought I would post here before throwing them up on StubHub.

If interested shoot me a PM or post back here. I am local and work in downtown Syracuse can meet up next week or even at the Lville game as I have the tickets in hand. If any non-locals are interested could work something out PayPal/COD/FedEx - Marsh01 is a close friend and can vouch for me not looking to screw anyone over.

console_energy_center_basketball-8971.gif

How can you pass that offer up? Once in a lifetime...

Have a pair of tickets to the THURSDAY Pittsburgh NCAA sessions that I cannot use - both Session 1 & Session 2.

The seats are in Section 104 Row R. As an added bonus you would be seated next to Marsh01 and former prolific poster GothamCuse.

Unfortunately I am going to the west coast on business Selection Sunday through the first Friday of the tournament which is why I cannot attend the Thursday sessions myself and I want to sell them before I head out of town. It also means that given the timing we will not know which session Syracuse will be playing in so if anyone is interested you would need to buy both sessions in order to ensure that you had the SU game.

Face value is $78 per session I am looking for $392 total for the pair for both sessions which is a little over face just covering what it took for me to acquire them (fees, handling, etc). Thought I would post here before throwing them up on StubHub.

If interested shoot me a PM or post back here. I am local and work in downtown Syracuse can meet up next week or even at the Lville game as I have the tickets in hand. If any non-locals are interested could work something out PayPal/COD/FedEx - Marsh01 is a close friend and can vouch for me not looking to screw anyone over.

console_energy_center_basketball-8971.gif
I'm interested and live in Syracuse.

I'll just make my wife sit next to Marsh;)

I'm his wife and would ne honored to sit next to marsh

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Tix have been sold.

May get access to another decent allotment if so will post them here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom