Players Returning Next Year | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Players Returning Next Year

Real quick on the assistant coaches thing- if anyone on here can name me 10 assistant coaches in the country right now without googling it, I would be thoroughly impressed. This whole thing about what these asst coaches need to do and how Gmac needs to move on and blah blah. They are assistant coaches. They assist. You guys are acting like this team won 4 games. Give me some accomplishments of other assistant coaches in the country. Please. Tell me. They have two top 50 players coming in next year so it’s not a recruiting issue with them. But seriously it’s wild what some of you think should happen with assistant coaches

Real quick on the assistant coaches thing- if anyone on here can name me 10 assistant coaches in the country right now without googling it, I would be thoroughly impressed. This whole thing about what these asst coaches need to do and how Gmac needs to move on and blah blah. They are assistant coaches. They assist. You guys are acting like this team won 4 games. Give me some accomplishments of other assistant coaches in the country. Please. Tell me. They have two top 50 players coming in next year so it’s not a recruiting issue with them. But seriously it’s wild what some of you think should happen with assistant coaches
Part of the problem is that we lost our last game.

If we had won, we'd be taking about how great McNamara is because Brown hit a 3. GMAC must be great!

It's hard to take getting blown out. This season wasn't that bad, overall.

But we were so close to the tournament that we rate the bitter pretty bad right now. Ending the meaningful part of the season on a two blowout loss streak sucks bad.

its not about making a name for yourself...people arent mad these assst coaches didnt make more of a splash

the issue is that the team often played like they were barely coached

the schemes didnt make sense

the margins of victory were either small or lopsided losses

some of the players did get better over the season...but many didnt or got worse.

idk, it just seems like there are big areas where the coaching can improve...and so where are you gonna look? at the staff

seems they need help with x's and o's and with building a roster, imo

if it can come from the current staff, great. if not, look elsewhere. please.

Since this has been asked twice, I'll take a stab.

Judah is saying teams game planned for him, he would have had a better year, but defenses worked to take him out of the offense, as the head of the Orange snake. Not sure how that makes him uncoachable, by itself, there's some truth to it. It certainly indicates one reason he's been so frustrated, and frustrating to watch. Maturity is what he needs most
THEN HE SHOULD HAVE PASSED THE BALL!

Sorry, not yelling at you, more him.

If you can post your face on the internet, you aren't drunk enough yet.

Although, you are posted sideways, so maybe you're getting close.
Had to bail on my buddy using pickup lines that weren’t working from the 90s so I’m somewhat coherent.

What's with JJ's instagram story? Posting pictures here is a pain in the a** for whatever reason or else I'd post it. It's a picture of him during a game that states "It was fun..." with an orange emoji.

What's with JJ's instagram story? Posting pictures here is a pain in the a** for whatever reason or else I'd post it. It's a picture of him during a game that states "It was fun..." with an orange emoji.
IMG_1505.jpeg

The post he linked here was to a photographer's page, and the caption for his photos, which included JJ, was "some final frames from (basketball emoji)".

He could just be saying it was "it was fun" in reference to the season.

The post he linked here was to a photographer's page, and the caption for his photos, which included JJ, was "some final frames from (basketball emoji)".

Beat me to it by a millisecond.

Nothing I enjoy more than a bunch of middle aged men analyzing gen z social media accounts.
That's OK, I'm retired so I have nothing better to do. And technically probably not considered middle aged if in my 60's.

But it could have three different meanings. I'm going with #3. He had so much fun that he can't wait to do it again.

1) IT was fun.

2) it WAS fun

3) it was FUN.

I am pretty sure it indicates that he has decided that Basketball was not his calling, and he will be trying out for the Syracuse Chiefs to pursue a career as a third baseman.

The payside is currently scrambling to determine if this is an epic troll (worthy of praise) or a legit shocking surprise.

That's OK, I'm retired so I have nothing better to do. And technically probably not considered middle aged if in my 60's.

But it could have three different meanings. I'm going with #3. He had so much fun that he can't wait to do it again.

1) IT was fun.

2) it WAS fun

3) it was FUN.

And he'll have fun, fun, fun till his daddy takes the T-bird away.

1) IT was fun.

2) it WAS fun

3) it was FUN.
I pictured the scene from The Martian when I read that.

1) IT was fun.

2) it WAS fun

3) it was FUN.
Close enough. 60 is the new 50.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online