Please support them | Syracusefan.com

Please support them

tee1222

Starter
I'm pretty sure these guys were in the game for the majority. Had the lead, played competitive and we proved we can play with or beat the best teams in the country. Nice portion of the second half where the refs not Vols seemed to block us from getting within 3 or 4. Shocking!

Either way, we can ball. Red can coach. Sorry to disappoint you guys on both of these points but it's true. Please support the team and coaches as I think they could use it. I'm pretty sure people read these posts :)

So now the bar is just to be competitive and not to win. That’s how far this program has fallen. On the other hand, if Tennessee had played up to its potential, Su would have lost by 25. If Su is going to hire an executive search firm and go nationwide searching for a football coach you would think they would have had the sense to do it for basketball.

So now the bar is just to be competitive and not to win. That’s how far this program has fallen. On the other hand, if Tennessee had played up to its potential, Su would have lost by 25. If Su is going to hire an executive search firm and go nationwide searching for a football coach you would think they would have had the sense to do it for basketball.
What if Syracuse played up to their potential today? I saw a team today that was not outmatched talent wise by an experienced top 10 team in game 4 of a new head coach and system. Let’s just enjoy the ride this season before putting any expectations. I’m encouraged though by this game that we see an improvement with the overall record this year from last year.

It's like some of you guys have not paid attention to the last 10 years. yes, this is where the program has fallen to. Welcome to reality.

We lost to Colgate at home the last 2 years. JFC

You embarrass yourself.

Jeez Louise, the man is on fame 4 and one of the board members is calling for a change. I am reminded that Americans have the right to be stupid.

Because that's exactly what tee1222 said. :rolleyes:

Thanks for your help in adding another "ignore" to my list. It really improves the board. Much appreciated

You obviously have not paid attention to the last couple years. We were right in this game . We will only get better so support the program or get off the bus

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure these guys were in the game for the majority. Had the lead, played competitive and we proved we can play with or beat the best teams in the country. Nice portion of the second half where the refs not Vols seemed to block us from getting within 3 or 4. Shocking!

Either way, we can ball. Red can coach. Sorry to disappoint you guys on both of these points but it's true. Please support the team and coaches as I think they could use it. I'm pretty sure people read these posts :)
Gave you a laughy for the tears of joy! LFGO!

We were in this game until the last 3 minutes. The teams we had the last few years would have been out of the game within the first 3 minutes. This Tennessee team is one the best we will face all year. We have a lot of work to do (players and coach) but we hung in there with our best player seated half of the first half. Be positive.

I read posts like this and all I can think is Today is the first time you’ve paid attention to the program in 3 years because that’s the last time we’ve beat a ranked team.

E4984E8E-E549-4B11-908A-3DD65E0BBF53.jpeg

Agree! Saw everything sitting second row it’s way different than tv.

We played pretty well wish Judah and JJ weren’t off early on. Zags matchup looks good if Naheem plays like that and has another block party.

See ya tomorrow 930 Island time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom