Possible Portal Point Guards | Page 74 | Syracusefan.com

Possible Portal Point Guards

Agree. So as it stand Cuse has a starting pg that comes from a ‘slim pickens’ list. I want to wait to reserve judgement on how that will work out for the team, but currently not that optimistic.
IMG_4193.jpeg

i apologize if this has already been covered before, but if Judah Mintz changes his mind and wants to play college ball again, is he able to return to SU? I know he did his goodbye thing already but i am not aware if he is able to come back, if the coaching staff welcomes him back, etc.

i apologize if this has already been covered before, but if Judah Mintz changes his mind and wants to play college ball again, is he able to return to SU? I know he did his goodbye thing already but i am not aware if he is able to come back, if the coaching staff welcomes him back, etc.

He did not receive an invitation to return.

I don’t think he ever entered the portal leaving coming back to college as not an option. Please correct me anyone if I’m wrong.

Yes, but apparently that's not going to happen. He'll be in the G League next year working on running an offense and shooting.
Didn't he sign with an agent? Isn't it still a rule once you sign with an agent you can't return to school as you forfeit all your eligibility? Or has that changed too?

Didn't he sign with an agent? Isn't it still a rule once you sign with an agent you can't return to school as you forfeit all your eligibility? Or has that changed too?
You can sign with an approved agent and still return to college (assuming you withdraw from the draft by a certain date….I think it is May 29th)

did someone say he was not invited back, as in the coaching staff would not welcome him back? i would like him back if he was willing to come back. he's been better than everyone we have approached in the portal in my opinion. but a big question would be if he dropped out of classes and started focusing exclusively on the draft, if the coaches told him to go, etc

did someone say he was not invited back, as in the coaching staff would not welcome him back? i would like him back if he was willing to come back. he's been better than everyone we have approached in the portal in my opinion. but a big question would be if he dropped out of classes and started focusing exclusively on the draft, if the coaches told him to go, etc
Have to exhibit a commitment to S&C and “we” before “I”.

Was Judah really not invited back? Or is this fan cope?

I did find it extremely odd he didn't enter the portal. This is viewed as a very bad NBA Draft, Judah didn't even get a combine invite and isn't getting any 2nd round buzz

He likely could've made 7 figures in the portal (like Richmond) and gotten closer to a college degree. Instead he's gonna make 40k in the G-League and then head overseas, where the statistics say its likely we never hear from him again.

I know he has a high opinion of his game, I actually think he's a really nice player, but he made the wrong choice.

Was Judah really not invited back? Or is this fan cope?

I did find it extremely odd he didn't enter the portal. This is viewed as a very bad NBA Draft, Judah didn't even get a combine invite and isn't getting any 2nd round buzz

He likely could've made 7 figures in the portal (like Richmond) and gotten closer to a college degree. Instead he's gonna make 40k in the G-League and then head overseas, where the statistics say its likely we never hear from him again.

I know he has a high opinion of his game, I actually think he's a really nice player, but he made the wrong choice.
The “he was not invited back” narrative is hyperbole. It never came to that point because Judah was/is set on playing professionally somewhere next year.

Interesting. Gonzaga's starting backcourt is retuning so starting next season isn't likely for Smith.
I believe he is going to redshirt this season so he can start next year. He must want to play there very badly.