Post Game Prayer | Syracusefan.com

Post Game Prayer

Yes I will pray that Dungey is OK too. He is a likable kid and very glad he wasn't hurt playing against my alma mater FSU. Football really is a brutal game - I can forsee that the technology of football helmets has to be improved. We are no longer in the leather helmet era either, are we? I also hope and pray that the remaining 3 games won't be too traumatic to the SU fanbase and that your AD Coyle reaches a very wise decision about your current HC.

One thing about Louisville, with more luck they could have beaten Auburn and Houston, and although Clemson outgained them by about 100 yards, they gave them quite a battle in their home stadium losing only by 20-17 although a kickoff return is what made it close.

Zack Mahoney and the team played well against LSU at home - hoping they will play another great game next week.

We should never be in the position to have to play a true freshman qb.

We should never be in the position to have to play a true freshman qb.
You have a point - Dungey has very good potential but Fisher never does it unless it is a redshirt freshman - one of his quotes was something like "if you start a quarterback too early, you can ruin him" - maybe for fear of getting hit. A redshirt can learn the offensive system and be ready to play. Clemson did start Watson last year as a true freshman by the 3rd or 4th game but he got injured twice - a broken finger and an ACL tear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom