Postgame Thoughts… Indiana | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts… Indiana

1638326619864.png

huge win. hopefully gives them some confidence and momentum. frank’s 4 straight fts when we were down 4 in double ot won us the game. i didnt think we had a shot when swider fouled out, after he made the 4 straight i felt like we were winning no matter what.

You take the win. You took what worked (1-3-1 in first half, Jesse dominating, Buddy ISOs at end of the game).

...and that’s really it. we have to start getting comfortable with this team being what it is. Take the wins when you get them

Not a great overall performance but gotta commend the OT units for pulling it out. Buddy is a gamer, Jimmy is coming into form, and Jesse is proving to be a constant force in the middle for us. Frank provided some great minutes and even though JG3 might drive everyone crazy (myself included), he stepped up when it mattered.

Interested to see what lies ahead for this team. Because I honestly have no effn clue

The foul they called on Buddy on the corner three was as bad of a call I’ve seen all year and let them have any chance at coming back. Absolute garbage.

Frank saved the gd day once Jesse was gone. This team has some stonezzz and we have two guys in Jackson and Joe who will never be scared of the moment.

I love it. Let’s get FSU on the road while they’re vulnerable.

Now to talk about the actual game some more….

- Great first half. Indiana missed good looks though that they didn’t later, see below.
- Indiana adjusted and dominated the second half for a good 15’. That Davis kid is something.
- End of regulation…. Thought frank needed to be in there. He’s our biggest player, no?
- End of first overtime play (design?). Thankfully Indiana had even worse execution.
- Buddy gave me a lot of emotions tonight but wow, some big shots.
- HUGE free throws by Frank.

Great team win. The team showed some balls today. Free throw shooting and rebounding nearly cost us. Hated the strategy at the end of regulation with our inability to rebound. I think Indiana is a solid team and we now have 2 power 5 wins in our pocket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom