Postgame Thoughts… NC State | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts… NC State

Several games we had some tough calls, right or wrong, late. Not tonight. I agree that was offensive on Burns but we definitely got bailed out on the Judah take. Two horrible possessions there late. Threw up some prayers.

Anyway… we won.

Team has been tough coming back in games.

Judah had a helluva game.

Maliq, solid as always.

Jesse had a nice finish and grabbed every board.

At 70-67, Joe starts griping to the refs while Jesse is fighting for the ball, passes to Judah, monster three. Joe HAS to keep his head in the game. He got lost in the sauce there and some other moments. Has to keep focus.

Great win.

We had 5 guys play well tonight, all in double figures.

That's what it takes for us to beat a good team.

Finally. Nice win.

16-17 from the line! All starters with double figures!
What a great game. We really needed that 94.1% free throw shooting.

Clearly the difference in the game being 16-17 from the line and State only getting there 5 times making only 3. That and those two dagger 3’s for us as the shot clock was expiring in both instances. Jesse’s first of his career, along with Mintz shooting in the twenty something percentage range.

We were due for some good fortune.

Last edited:
Such BS. A wry smile? JB was smiling and laughing most of the time. Couldnt see Keats face. I bet it was about the refs.

Boeheim is so sarcastic and sardonic that it’s hard to telll with him. He’s also an old man who can’t help himself.

I’m sure big win will be clouded by dumb comments in T minus 10 minutes

No one asked Boeheim about the handshake exchange at the presser. None of them probably saw it frankly.

I wish we used our bench a bit in the second. Our guards are gassed at the end of every close game. Think JT could have been useful in the second half.

Just happy to finally hear a good team and win a close game. Let’s keep the winning streak going Saturday.

Marvel Studios GIF by Disney+

takes too long to get the ball in the post...and then joe has to force something...shoulda been judah doing that this game...judah was MVP

Several games we had some tough calls, right or wrong, late. Not tonight. I agree that was offensive on Burns but we definitely got bailed out on the Judah take. Two horrible possessions there late. Threw up some prayers.

Anyway… we won.
The big guy walks almost every time, changing his established pivot foot. That said, what a great touch.
Jesse needed to just play him on his left side and let him go right, and not turn back left.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom