Postgame Thoughts… NC State | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts… NC State

Why would a coach complain to the winning coach about foul calls in the handshake line? He expecting him to feel bad for him or something?

These guys are weird.

Keatts acts like a coach new to winning with his program...

Hard to believe the stat they showed at the end of the telecast, that we haven't had a win over ranked team since 2021 january, more than 2 years ago.

Jesus, what a sobering indicator of our current state.
First regular season win. They had the tourney wins vs WVU and San Diego St in 2021.

Check out former coach Tom Penders on the Twitter. He thinks we're dancing in March

So I was at the game. Did not see the post game handshake thing, but earlier in the game there appeared to be some tension between Keats and JB during a timeout.

Keats came on the court to complain to the officials about a call. Was essentially chest to chest with one of them.

Kept chatting with them and JB got pissed and walked down the sideline, talked to an official and pointed at Keats.

It looked like he was mad about Keats being on the court and Keats turned and looked at JB and gave him the “shrug.”

It’s was old school one coach complaining about the other coach.

Hard to believe the stat they showed at the end of the telecast, that we haven't had a win over ranked team since 2021 january, more than 2 years ago.

Jesus, what a sobering indicator of our current state.
I’ve been pretty damn adamant about that with my excessive posts about quality wins being nonexistent. Glad they showed that stat.

Glad that video is shown. I don’t know what Keats said in the beginning but when JB pointed to himself and said something back, JB laughed about it and the whole rest of the exchange he was laughing and smiling. Much ado about nothing.
Keats probably pointing out he couldn't toss his jacket since they all dress like schlubbs now.

Glad that video is shown. I don’t know what Keats said in the beginning but when JB pointed to himself and said something back, JB laughed about it and the whole rest of the exchange he was laughing and smiling. Much ado about nothing.
Tried to read his lips, can’t make much out. initially I thought the pointing was something like “you talk to me” but I can’t think of a situation where Keats would’ve talked to a player?

Idk I’m guessing…

That was aggressive chest work by the NC state baffoon

Tried to read his lips, can’t make much out. initially I thought the pointing was something like “you talk to me” but I can’t think of a situation where Keats would’ve talked to a play?

Idk I’m guessing…

I think Keats may have been complaining about the refs. He complained to the refs the last couple mins non stop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom