Postgame Thoughts… NC State | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts… NC State

Tried to read his lips, can’t make much out. initially I thought the pointing was something like “you talk to me” but I can’t think of a situation where Keats would’ve talked to a player?

Idk I’m guessing…
I didn't see it but someone posted Boeheim was complaining about Keats complaining earlier in the game. A finger had been pointed and everything.

Great win with lots of hustle at the end to overcome a slow & sloppy start. I’ll reserve other criticisms for some other time.

Benny came out of halftime in his warmups and never took them off in the 2nd.

The big guy walks almost every time, changing his established pivot foot. That said, what a great touch.
Jesse needed to just play him on his left side and let him go right, and not turn back left.
Body type like Danya Abrams. Shooting touch reminiscent of Waymon Tisdale.

It was pretty clear to me. Keats said can you believe those calls? Referring to the charge which was a good call, and the hack on Mintz, also the right call. JB was incredulous and says I was F'ed too, like the shadow Jesse foul and punch to Girard. Keats collected himself as has been said, but what a tool for going there in a handshake line. He's pissed they dont get the UNC or Duke treatment.

Great win with lots of hustle at the end to overcome a slow & sloppy start. I’ll reserve other criticisms for some other time.

Benny came out of halftime in his warmups and never took them off in the 2nd.

HOFceluck said:
It’s starting to look like I’m not gonna have to worry about what hellish way we’re gonna lose down the stretch

Good call imo

Keats is one of those douchebag coaches who is always on the court while the game is being played.
Sony Douche GIF by Sausage Party

That Bell leak out dunk in the first half has me thinking.

He doesn’t rebound anyway. Edwards and Brown are glass eaters and Girard has a nose for the longer rebounds….maybe we should leak Bell out on the shot when he’s already up high every time?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom