Postgame Thoughts… ND | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts… ND

Bell really played well. Made shots and wS active. Haven’t seen. Player not enjoy a win like Benny tonight since perm was here.

If you can’t be happy for your teammates, perhaps this isn’t the place for you.

BW should just hit the portal and get it over with. Free up some space for a transfer.

I thought Bell was great. Super active moving his feet on D, guarded the high wing nicely while keeping his eyes down low.

This is the thing about Benny, he’s not in the doghouse, he’s just getting his lunch eaten by a FR.

He’ll have opportunities to step up, but if he’s not ready for that then that’s on him.

Great young man, just getting beat out on the court. And he’s not handling it well.

Bell really played well. Made shots and wS active. Haven’t seen. Player not enjoy a win like Benny tonight since perm was here.

If you can’t be happy for your teammates, perhaps this isn’t the place for you.

Yeah I mean look at Quadir on the bench. That kid expends as much energy on the bench as on the court lol

I liked Jimmy going with Justin at the 2 when Joe was hurt instead of coming back with Symir. Need to see that lineup more often.
It made sense.
The Orange needed shooting.
Judah was capable of taking care of penetration.
Although Symir is a better defensive player than Taylor.

Hard to see any other outcome. He needs to play somewhere that he can work out his confidence issues and hopefully break through.
That said. could affect Mintz leaving/staying. But is what it is

After that possession when Joe then Jesse then Joe turned it over on three straight possessions and ND hit a three to go up I believe 13, I was ready to turn it over to the football game. I'm kind of in shock that we pulled this off.
they kept saying we were down by only 12 but I also thought we were down by 13 once

Good on Bell. I’ll eat crow. But he was getting cooked on D in 1H. The man hit some huge shots.

I loved JT at the 2.

Maliq needs to start.

Judah was ice cold at the end of the game.

Now we can start thinking about the tournament. But whatever is up with Benny has to get figured out.
Judah was a major contributor with 14 pts. and 8 assists

BW should just hit the portal and get it over with. Free up some space for a transfer.

I thought Bell was great. Super active moving his feet on D, guarded the high wing nicely while keeping his eyes down low.
Surprised how many people down on Benny instead of just being happy that Maliq is finally getting the minutes we wanted him to. Didn't Benny act this way last season as well. He's just a quiet kid.

Thought he was overmatched on D in the first half, got bullied down low a couple times, but he was knocking down everything on O

thought his D picked up big time in 2nd half and specifically when matched w/ brown and Taylor in the game. Think it’s worth a look to play that trio together more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom