Posting images | Syracusefan.com

Posting images

temery

What?
Sorry, but no more threads of babes barely wearing bikinis. I know it's over kill, but I have been warned by google:

Google ads may not be placed on pages with adult or mature content. This includes, but is not limited to, pages with images or videos containing:
  • Strategically covered nudity
  • Sheer or see-through clothing
  • Lewd or provocative poses
  • Close-ups of breasts, buttocks, or crotches

Sorry

97d5add1-8a01-4b7e-a0b5-568a8b1443ae.jpg

Sorry, but no more threads of babes barely wearing bikinis. I know it's over kill, but I have been warned by google:

Google ads may not be placed on pages with adult or mature content. This includes, but is not limited to, pages with images or videos containing:
  • Strategically covered nudity
  • Sheer or see-through clothing
  • Lewd or provocative poses
  • Close-ups of breasts, buttocks, or crotches

Sorry
you should change your avatar, for that is false advertising, as you clearly did not tell google to do so.

hate to see you get sued for misrepresentation...

Oh Lord

Oh Lord

But we can still post pictures, just not naughty pics?? Or is there just no pics allowed anymore from google?

Is the funny picture thread in any type if threat as well, Temery?

This is horrible. I mean, like grotto said, I wont feel bad checking the site from work anymore, but damn google... How much Pron is on google images?

This is horrible. I mean, like grotto said, I wont feel bad checking the site from work anymore, but damn google... How much prom is on google images?

Don't ask how I know, but Google has cleaned up Google images to the point where it is really hard to find that type of stuff. Bing still makes it easy.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Don't ask how I know, but Google has cleaned up Google images to the point where it is really hard to find that type of stuff. Bing still makes it easy.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

ahh roger that. Well, if google is cleaning up their house, I guess we could clean up ours.

you should change your avatar, for that is false advertising, as you clearly did not tell google to do so.

hate to see you get sued for misrepresentation...

Oh Lord

Oh Lord

LOL...Tem changed his avatar!!

:rolling:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online