Posting images | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Posting images

There's an easy way around this guys. Just post the link instead of embedding it, like so:

http://www.thebeerdrifter.com/wp-co...ion-Phaneufs-Girlfriend-Elisha-Cuthbert03.jpg

Also, does this apply to avatars?

Good idea...Only problem is some of us use computers that are connected to networks/firewalls that blocks certain links/sites...
Not to mention the loss of plausible deniability/added bonus of browsing a benign-looking sports site and being "forced" to look at girly pictures. And it's a PITA to click on extra links in threads.

Maybe posting and implementation of some common sense rules further defining/taking advantage of the gray areas in the policy in the OP (no nips, C-toes, or thongs, etc.) would be enough to satisfy the Google Taliban. In particular, the "no provocative poses" clause requires more clarification, the rest are pretty self-explanatory. Otherwise, I'd say that most swimsuit and bikini pics should be okay.

Not to mention the loss of plausible deniability/added bonus of browsing a benign-looking sports site and being "forced" to look at girly pictures. And it's a PITA to click on extra links in threads.

Maybe posting and implementation of some common sense rules further defining/taking advantage of the gray areas in the policy in the OP (no nips, C-toes, or thongs, etc.) would be enough to satisfy the Google Taliban. In particular, the "no provocative poses" clause requires more clarification, the rest are pretty self-explanatory. Otherwise, I'd say that most swimsuit and bikini pics should be okay.

LMAO...Google Taliban...that was funny right there...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

38841079.jpg

Is that Tynon ad a Google ad? If so, pretty hypocritical.

Are the ads bringing in any more money than, say, charging "heavy users" (i.e. those with over 500 posts) $15 a year?

Has anyone noticed the "Tynon" ad on the side of the page?

Is that Tynon ad a Google ad? If so, pretty hypocritical.
How about the one for the Dominican Cupid dating site or the one that looks like a hot asian chat site? The pics aren't as risque as the Tynon one, but c'mon.

Has anyone noticed the "Tynon" ad on the side of the page?

Right now I have cougarlife.com, Comcast business, and Avis on the right hand side of my page. I never use Avis, I already have Comcast so I can't have Comcast business, and I've never looked at or searched out a cougar. They aren't usually interested in 44 year old men.

Right now I have cougarlife.com, Comcast business, and Avis on the right hand side of my page. I never use Avis, I already have Comcast so I can't have Comcast business, and I've never looked at or searched out a cougar. They aren't usually interested in 44 year old men.
I asked because it was an ad for what looks like some kind of video game with anime art. The "girl" in the add had larger breasts that were less covered than any picture ever posted on here.

I asked because it was an ad for what looks like some kind of video game with anime art. The "girl" in the add had larger breasts that were less covered than any picture ever posted on here.

Oh, I think I remember seeing that one previously. I've now got some Everquest II thing on the right side. And I don't play video games.

Strange...I have The Scooter Store, Depends, and Preparation H.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom