potential new centers | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

potential new centers

Numerous posts describe potential new centers being targeted in the portal by SU with stats that do not match Jesse's. Please explain to me why we don't try harder to pursue that guy with the better stats--no matter the NIL costs. Alternatively, are we looking for the bargain basement brand?

I think the answer is that there's a budget, and Adrian needs a handful of guys, so he has to spread it around within the overall budget. He's being a GM right now, trying to build a good roster within his salary cap.

We've got raw, and athletic in spades. How about a change of pace pitcher, like a mature body with any kind of 3-point range.
"mature body"...

Netflix Grinning GIF by Blown Away

I think if I’m following right, from what’s been reported / piecing together the various threads:

Dickinson - pipe dream
Cisse - realistic #1 option, showed interest, radio silence since
Brown-Ferguson (A&M) - reached out
Papa Kante - offer before Michigan commitment, unsure if we’re interested again
Lubin (ND) - speculation we’re interested but not reported anywhere

Missing anyone?

I think if I’m following right, from what’s been reported / piecing together the various threads:

Dickinson - pipe dream

Missing anyone?

On Lubin it was just me hoping and then the fact Adrian was in South Bend to see JJ shortly before Lubin portaled.

On Lubin it was just me hoping and then the fact Adrian was in South Bend to see JJ shortly before Lubin portaled.

That's much more than nothing, brother. Keeping track of people's travel fuels a lot of the speculation about soccer transfers in Europe.

Dickinson - pipe dream

Missing anyone?
Qudus Wahab is a former recruit that is in the portal with decent stats from last season - but no smoke yet from that direction...

That's much more than nothing, brother. Keeping track of people's travel fuels a lot of the speculation about soccer transfers in Europe.

Yeah in fairness someone else made that connection but yeah. Honestly I would be thrilled with Cisse or Lubin. Cisse actually had an ankle injury this past year I read about... Hopefully not a long term concern.

No thank you. He’s so overrated. He can’t win no matter where he goes. He’s on the four year plan with transferring to a different school every year for four years. He’s turned into a big stiff with no hands and ZERO loyalty to anyone.

No thank you. He’s so overrated. He can’t win no matter where he goes. He’s on the four year plan with transferring to a different school every year for four years. He’s turned into a big stiff with no hands and ZERO loyalty to anyone.
yeah didnt realize hes transferred so many times...huge red flags there

BUT

def take him over hima as the starter, for example

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors