Prayers for Orangeyes | Syracusefan.com

Prayers for Orangeyes

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
Our own board superstar Orangeyes is haveing an extensive surgery on Tuesday at 8am at Crouse hospital. His procedure will last about 4 hours and will involve three surgones.

Good luck Dan! I am proud to call you my friend.

My entire family will be praying for you this weekend!

War Damn Otto kick dysplasia's ass Dan!

WAR DAMN ORANGEYES

Last edited:
Heaven Father, you are the Great Physician, and the Creator, Redeemer, and Comforter. All good things come from you. Be with the hospital, doctors, nurses, and staff as they treat Dan's condition. Bring peace and comfort to his family. In the name of Jesus - amen.

Our own board superstar Orangeyes is have an extensive surgery on Tuesday at 8am at Crouse hospital. His procedure will last about 4 hours and will involve three surgones.

War Damn Otto kick dyspasias ass Dan!

The entire Orange Nation is with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
OE, you have so many people who consider you as a friend who have never even met you. I'm one of those many.

You provide us with so much enjoyment here every day. You really make this board a community. I couldn't begin to count the hours I've spent enjoying all your hard work. Made a difference in my life.

The collective appreciation and prayers are yours from all of us here in the community!

OE -

I hope the surgery goes smoothly and we get you back here off the DL quickly. You are appreciated here more than you'll know.

Hopefully Syracuse will win today and give you something fun to distract you today and something even better to look foward to next weekend once the surgery has been a success.

Best wishes!

Dan, our Orangeyes for everything 'Cuse,...our prayers are with you and your family--always--even one day without you is a loss for all of us...so get off that bed; breathe the Orange air and lets get going...too much for you to do and too many that count on you.

It's Good to be 'Cuse!! The Order of the 'Cuse Orange..

Our own board superstar Orangeyes is haveing an extensive surgery on Tuesday at 8am at Crouse hospital. His procedure will last about 4 hours and will involve three surgones.

War Damn Otto kick cancers ass Dan!

WAR DAMN ORANGEYES

Speedy recovery to you Orangeyes.

Your AM links are like comfort food each day.

And a continued recovery to both Brooke and Iommi.