Prayers for Orangeyes | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Prayers for Orangeyes

OrangeEyes, the womans softball team awaits you for their games. Get well soon!!
Hey they beat Georgia Tech on the road yesterday and freshman phenom Sydney O' Hara threw another 1-hitter her second to go along with her no hitter in her first start. O'Hara also scored the only run on a Shirley Daniels double.

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes you guys and gals are the greatest.

LGO

OE,

Best of luck for a successful procedure and a speedy recovery. It was great to meet you again at the BC game with Tomcat (I had the pleasure of chatting with you a bit at a game years ago). I was particularly impressed when that attractive young lady went out of her way to say hello to you. Well done, OE!

Thoughts and prayers will be coming your way on Tuesday.

War Damn Orangeyes!!!

Last edited:
Hey they beat Georgia Tech on the road yesterday and freshman phenom Sydney O' Hara threw another 1-hitter her second to go along with her no hitter in her first start. O'Hara also scored the only run on a Shirley Daniels double.

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes you guys and gals are the greatest.

LGO
Hope everything goes smoothly for you on Tuesday OE!

So glad it was caught in time. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Don't let the doctors treat you for orangeyes. Its a genetic advantage for members of the Cuse clan.

JarHeadJim said:
Our own board superstar Orangeyes is haveing an extensive surgery on Tuesday at 8am at Crouse hospital. His procedure will last about 4 hours and will involve three surgones.

Good luck Dan! I am proud to call you my friend.

My entire family will be praying for you this weekend!

War Damn Otto kick dysplasia's ass Dan!

WAR DAMN ORANGEYES

Sending all the positive energy I can for you Dan! OrangeNation has your back. You are definitely HardNosed my friend!!

Our own board superstar Orangeyes is haveing an extensive surgery on Tuesday at 8am at Crouse hospital. His procedure will last about 4 hours and will involve three surgones.

Good luck Dan! I am proud to call you my friend.

My entire family will be praying for you this weekend!

War Damn Otto kick dysplasia's ass Dan!

WAR DAMN ORANGEYES
Dan, could you post articles before you go in? I'd hate to miss day. Is that selffish?

Seriously, thoughts and prayers are with you for a successfull surgery and fast recovery. You are always missed when you are not here.

Although I've never met OE, the man is a legend in my eyes and essentially starts my day off with his articles thread. Get well soon.

Folks thanks for all the well wishes but there's been a small misunderstanding. I had a high grade dysplasia which is a precancerous condition. I was warned not to wait as this can rapidly change to cancer.
I sure am glad they caught it in advance ! All are prayers are with you . You are the board for me , first thing in the morning .

Wow. All kinds of things happening more important than basketball. Here's hoping Orangeyees comes though with shining orange colors and will be back on the board soon!

Folks thanks for all the well wishes but there's been a small misunderstanding. I had a high grade dysplasia which is a precancerous condition. I was warned not to wait as this can rapidly change to cancer.

Tell them to leave in the good parts. All upside and no downside.

Thoughts and prayers are with you. It seems to be a tough medical year for syracusefan.com this year. But everyone has made it through with flying colors (or should I say Orange colors) and so will you!!

2.jpg