Predictions are already saying its the wild card or nothing | Syracusefan.com

Predictions are already saying its the wild card or nothing

CaliCuse

All American
Its another "wait till next year. One big question of interest to me is how much are they willing to spend on FAs? If another farm pitcher is on the edge of moving on up maybe nothing in the market.
Offense must be jacked. They need a high BA kind of hitter. There is always the trade possibility. Young could be replaced by Judge. The problem with this that Young can also play center field I don't think Judge has played there. Its possible He has the tools Heathcott can play there but he is brittle I doubt that he will get a spot on the 25 man roster which IMHO should be expanded to a number between 25 to 30 The season is too longhand the breakdowns every year is proving the need.No doubt the Effn owner don't want the added expense. If their market doesn't support them move to another city. or sell the team to another owner Donald Trump might be persuaded to get in to the business to pump up his ego He could make George Steinbrenner seem like a small town pastor.

Its another "wait till next year. One big question of interest to me is how much are they willing to spend on FAs? If another farm pitcher is on the edge of moving on up maybe nothing in the market.
Offense must be jacked. They need a high BA kind of hitter. There is always the trade possibility. Young could be replaced by Judge. The problem with this that Young can also play center field I don't think Judge has played there. Its possible He has the tools Heathcott can play there but he is brittle I doubt that he will get a spot on the 25 man roster which IMHO should be expanded to a number between 25 to 30 The season is too longhand the breakdowns every year is proving the need.No doubt the Effn owner don't want the added expense. If their market doesn't support them move to another city. or sell the team to another owner Donald Trump might be persuaded to get in to the business to pump up his ego He could make George Steinbrenner seem like a small town pastor.
You just keep raising the bar, Cali. I wouldn't know where to begin.

You just keep raising the bar, Cali. I wouldn't know where to begin.
"Raising the bar?" I presume is not a compliment in any form.

"Raising the bar?" I presume is not a compliment in any form.
I am a fan of your work, sir, although it often leaves me perplexed. Not sure what is wrong with an offense that scores more runs per game than any team other than Toronto, or why you're worried about who will play CF next season when you have Ellsbury and Gardner in the middle of long term deals, or why you think the Wilpons are now running the Yankees.

Last edited:
I am a fan of your work, sir, although it often leaves me perplexed. Not sure what is wrong with an offense that scores more runs per game than any team other than Toronto, or why you're worried about who will play CF next season when you have Ellsbury and Gardner in the middle of long term deals, or why you think the Wilpons are now running the Yankees.
I'm not worried about CF. I know who'll be starter barring another major injury. Jacoby or Bret At this time Chris Young can plat theCF or the LF position but having another Oder in place whether is in the farm or active25 man roster. As we all know the CF position requires speed and a very high degree of perception for balls hit into the gaps and ove the head of the play out there. If a few of the current roster can be considered trade bait, Young may be on that list

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom