Preseason Camp Thread | Page 48 | Syracusefan.com

Preseason Camp Thread

Let’s talk depth chart a bit.

What will be revealed? Probably not a lot.
I'm hoping Andre does NOT do KOs. He was much more accurate in the 3 years prior to last year when he had KO duty added.

Let’s talk depth chart a bit.

What will be revealed? Probably not a lot.

Seems like Carlos has won the 2nd team QB job. They might not acknowledge it though.

Seems like Laquint Allen has won the 2nd team RB job. Will that be acknowledged?

Assuming we get Berg/Ellis/Vet/Bleich/Davis as the starters on the OL. That might be formally acknowledged. I still expect a couple of ors in there though.

WR will be the most interesting to me. Gadsden/Alford/Jackson? Will Cooper get some love? Hatcher? Queeley? Adams? Jones? I predict 3 ors at the WR positions. And.a bunch of guys playing there.

Probably a couple of ors for the DEs. Will Caleb and Linton get clear first team recognition?

Rover sounds like it is going to be Barron and probably Hanna. Sounds like Oliver got moved from Rover and could end up at FS or BS. Will Simmons get first team at FS or are they going to give it to Clark? I bet they or that position. Carter is surely going to be first team at BS. Coley probably will back him up.

Maybe the most interesting things we get from the depth chart are the starting punter and the starting return guys for punts and kickoffs. Thinking Jackson or Pena for punts. For KOs,, who be lots of guys. Would not be surprised if Jackson wins the return jobs because of his experience and because they might be afraid Trevor will get hurt doing returns. We should know soon.
Agreed. It seems like we know the starters pretty much. I expect several or’s as well. WR does seem like the most interesting and I feel like they will go deeper there in the rotation. I bet slot WR is an or with Jackson and Cooper and both play a lot depending on formation. And I’d guess TE to be an or between Mang and Rhino.

At punt returner I could see Peña, Cooper. At KR I would go with Peña, Lequint or Price.

Feels like Wellington has been mentioned/shown a few times in these clips.

This for real? Or just getting reps while cameras are on?
He wore a yellow pinnie all game yesterday. Seemed to be on the "sending in plays" crew.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom