Preseason Photoshop Thread... | Syracusefan.com

Preseason Photoshop Thread...

Lawrinson14

Master Image Editor
Come one, come all! What better way to get ready for the season than a classic photoshop thread! We haven't done one in a while, and the board is rather slow lately, so now seems like a good time.

If you're new to these threads, here's how they work. You can either upload a photoshop of your own (the more the merrier), or make a request. I'll try to comp up the requests that have the most likes over the next few days.

Not sure how strict you guys are on the football side (I admit to spending most of my time on the basketball side), but tacking this thread so we can add to it all offseason long would be pretty cool.

No Lawrinson... but SS KO DABO
shafkodabo.jpg

I just got a new job that comes with a new Mac and adobe suite. However i'm terrible at Photoshop.

What's the easy way to get two images onto one background?

I just got a new job that comes with a new Mac and adobe suite. However i'm terrible at Photoshop.

What's the easy way to get two images onto one background?

Step 1: Open a file in PS with pic A (preferably the larger image).
Step 2: Save pic B onto your desktop
Step 3: Drag pic B from your desktop into the composition with pic A.

A geography bee between HCSS and Rutgurls Kyle Flood trying to name this state.

1280px-New_Jersey_in_United_States.svg.png

Isn't NJ a Blue n White State this year, with an Orange Tint?

Any hint of mention of PSU gets me so angry, I should seek help.

I think a Cuse themed Sons of Anarchy logo would look awesome if the Ak47 had a lacrosse basket at the muzzle, the chrystal ball a basketball with a block S and a cuse football helmet on the grim reaper. SU in place of MC. "Orange Of Anarchy, Fear the Reaper" I am unfortunately bad at photoshop.

As an aside I have a friend that is working on that show, never thought Id like it, but tried it out since hes there, pretty dam entertaining, hooks you. I'm a sucker for Mob type shows but didn't know it was one.

Do they have to be SU specific? If not I'd like to so this with Jameis Winston's face and crab legs instead of the llello.

scarface-1.jpg

113013_SU-Football-vs.-Boston-College_Ziniu-Chen_0137.jpg

Oh wait, that one wasn't photoshop'ed.

Saltine Warrior?!?! This is screaming for some photoshop.

upload_2014-8-7_16-52-21.png