Preseason Practice... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Preseason Practice...

Hung
season 2 GIF

At least 20 ppg, people.

Do the math. Make an assumption about shooting percentages. Then an assumption about how many and which types of shots per game. When you do, tell me what the formula looks like for how Joe gets to 20 ppg. Also, probably wouldn't hurt to layer in an assumption about how many minutes per game Joe's going to need to take the number of shots needed to get to 20 ppg.

It's gonna happen everyone.

Hmmmmmm any chance he leapfrogs Symir? I don't see how he plays otherwise. JB ain't going 4 deep at guard.
That's the beauty of these tweets. Every year we get sucked in..."Could it be? Could we play four guards?" "Does QC really see time at the 3?" I believe we are being fattened up for the kill :)

Just the same (and knock on wood) some of these possibilities are still there as we're only one injury away. Looks like a genius if he's right 1 out of 20 times.

At least 20 ppg, people.

Do the math. Make an assumption about shooting percentages. Then an assumption about how many and which types of shots per game. When you do, tell me what the formula looks like for how Joe gets to 20 ppg. Also, probably wouldn't hurt to layer in an assumption about how many minutes per game Joe's going to need to take the number of shots needed to get to 20 ppg.

For JGIII to average 20 a game, which is a crazy number of points for anybody btw; JB would pretty much have to let him go Gmac senior season.

At least 20 ppg, people.

Yup, that’s a loooooooot of points.

And the guy mainly scores one way. Hard to see him getting an efficient 20 ppg.

I’d rather see an efficient 15 than an inefficient 20, if it came down to that.

If Judah is a stud Joe might get more open threes than he has his entire career. Would be hard to get an efficient 20 but I don't think it is impossible if he is playing next to a future NBA guard.

That is a big (but possible) if, though.

For JGIII to average 20 a game, which is a crazy number of points for anybody btw; JB would pretty much have to let him go Gmac senior season.
And GMac was only 16 ppg. And he was better than Girard. However he did play PG.

Girard being at the 2 - can hopefully just toe it up, and will hopefully still get good looks. If Judah can penetrate at will and Jesse will draw a ton of attention, that should help him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom