Presser at 3 today | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Presser at 3 today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I truly don't expect this to be anything more then a well wishes to Hop at Washington. Thanking him for all his years of hard work, commitment and time to the program. And to formally announce JB has a one year extension through 2018-2019

I truly don't expect this to be anything more then a well wishes to Hop at Washington. Thanking him for all his years of hard work, commitment and time to the program. And to formally announce JB has a one year extension through 2018-2019
hope it is announced as a 3yr extension(and jb leaves after 2yrs) . we already have a short list candidates, and hire someone at that point.

hope it is announced as a 3yr extension(and jb leaves after 2yrs) . we already have a short list candidates, and hire someone at that point.

Its through 21-22 season.

I really want Orlando Antigua.That dude needs to rehab his coaching career and can recruit.

not sure this admin would allow for a hire of anyone with questionable recruiting tactics.

ch 1240 locally

Please, please JB stress your going on the AAU circuit to watch prospects.
Also please don't announce Wellman or Devo as the new assistant.

This board would melt down if Devo is the new assistant.

I like that JB is not flying off the handle. He's just talking, not ranting.

Two items from JB:

Pascal will be healthy next year.

We are not done recruiting.

JB talking about the roster right is Baghdad Bob spin job.

He basically just said Frank is coming back.

This guy is spinning like crazy.

I believe the report was that Lydon "intended" on signing with an agent, but hasn't done so yet.

when-you-play-the-game-of-thrones-you-win-or-you-die-there-is-no-middle-ground-quote-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom