Pretty Good Guard Available Immediately | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Pretty Good Guard Available Immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was just a report like three hrs ago that he's visiting Pitt and tOSU

I would think SU has zero interest….

If you think of Gibbs as a 1 and done, how would you rank him? I'd take him (for 1 year) over a kid like Ennis. For his 1 year, he is probably like a top 10 HS player.

Ollie now has a top 45, a top 25, the best grad transfer (hopefully) & another grad transfer at the spot of our biggest weakness.

If it all comes together, we will be in the hunt for #5

If you think of Gibbs as a 1 and done, how would you rank him? I'd take him (for 1 year) over a kid like Ennis. For his 1 year, he is probably like a top 10 HS player.

Ollie now has a top 45, a top 25, the best grad transfer (hopefully) & another grad transfer at the spot of our biggest weakness.

Just please trolling honestly very few people care about UConn BB. Good luck in your crappy conference you have to play tough OOC see you in Atlantis if ESPN is smart. If not oh well. Your team is looking like UNLV post Shark if you think 1 yr rentals will win in the long term.

seriously, the BY going apesh_t over a seton hall xfr is priceless... ucon gonna have a bunch of me-first chuckers and no chemistry - will be a joy to watch! :D

seriously, the BY going apesh_t over a seton hall xfr is priceless... ucon gonna have a bunch of me-first chuckers and no chemistry - will be a joy to watch! :D

or a National Championship contender.

We'll see if Ollie can do it again.

before or after he takes an nba job?

I think if he wins another, the NBA will make an offer he can't refuse.

But I would trade that for number 5.

We'll have more talent than the NC teams of 2011 & 2014 but not as much as the FF team of 2009 or the dysfunctional team of 2012.

We'll have more talent than the NC teams of 2011 & 2014 but not as much as the FF team of 2009 or the dysfunctional team of 2012.
yeah yer frontline will just be oozing talent :rolling:

He won't.

An offer to be an assistant coach at Stony Brook to get him out of Storrs would be an offer he can't refuse.

yeah yer frontline will just be oozing talent :rolling:

Miller was statistically one of the best rebounders in college last year. He put up good numbers against P5 teams. He will be a solid contributor.

Hamilton lead the AAC in rebounds last year and is a gifted passer. His biggest issue is confidence. He is a future NBA player

Brimah will be one of the best (top 3) shot blockers in college next year and did have a 40 point game last year. He shoots good FT. He is very foul prone and needs to stay on the court.

Enoch is the #42 best freshman coming in next year by scout.

However, with Gibbs, we are absolutely stacked at guard. Its the same formula of 2011 & 2014 - a proven lead guard with Adams, Purvis and Gibbs (if he comes)

Miller was statistically one of the best rebounders in college last year. He put up good numbers against P5 teams. He will be a solid contributor.

Hamilton lead the AAC in rebounds last year and is a gifted passer. His biggest issue is confidence. He is a future NBA player

Brimah will be one of the best (top 3) shot blockers in college next year and did have a 40 point game last year. He shoots good FT. He is very foul prone and needs to stay on the court.

Enoch is the #42 best freshman coming in next year by . . . . . .

However, with Gibbs, we are absolutely stacked at guard. Its the same formula of 2011 & 2014 - a proven lead guard with Adams, Purvis and Gibbs (if he comes)
Thank you for your continued obsession with Syracuse basketball SUball

(and enjoy your future in the aaaaaac - your rivalry with tulane is shaping up to be something special!)

Thank you for your continued obsession with Syracuse basketball SUball

(and enjoy your future in the aaaaaac - your rivalry with tulane is shaping up to be something special!)

Thanks. I hope we can finally win the AAC this year. Since we've been in the league, we actually have more National Championships than league championships.

Weird.

Thanks. I hope we can finally win the AAC this year. Since we've been in the league, we actually have more National Championships than league championships.

Weird.
How many years do you think until the AAC becomes a one or two bid conference?

How many years do you think until the AAC becomes a one or two bid conference?

It depends how the RPI game is played by the bottom of the conference. Or if RPI is scrapped for something more accurate of actual playing strength. Personally, I don't think the bottom of the league will figure it out.

SMU, Temple, Houston, Cincy, UConn, Tulsa and Memphis all have been good teams at some point.

On the level with the Top 7 in the NBE. Do you think the BE will be a 1 or 2 bid conference?

upload_2015-5-6_18-59-44.png

When was Tulsa good? For a minute back When they had Bill Self as coach 15 years ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.