Pretty quiet considering we are playing a top ten team tonight | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Pretty quiet considering we are playing a top ten team tonight

when you skip supper and send yourself up to your room hungry you know you messed up.
now it's just sitting on the bed wondering if the belt is coming too. how many and how hard.
Ha! For me it was a wicker weapon called der Butcher. Frickin' A that thing hurt...

We'd be bubble team right now. By March 7, we'd be in the NiT. Maybe. It's one of those years.

:D

Man, then I don't know what that makes Notre Dame, considering they just lost to us...

by 5 points (and SU leading entire game)...

at home...

to a team with it's "worst" squad in a decade...

with our best player (RAK) fouling out...

and another (Cooney) with a bad back...

they must be real garbage.

I don't know...perhaps old(er) age and 2003 have mellowed me out...but I just like watching these kids win or lose. Rak is amazing, it is a treat watching him this year. Gbinije's ascenscion, even how Roberson seems to have a knack of having noone around him on the defensive boards. The guard play has been rough but there have been moments there. In '92 my feeling was "It will be another generation if and when we ever see a title". Right now I'm pretty much ok. The tournament will lose some of its luster, but as long as Kentucky and Duke are in , I will have bad guys to root against...
im 34 and im the same way. I just appreciate watching these kids grind it out knowing they have no post-season. Makes me respect them more than ever really.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom