Pretty quiet considering we are playing a top ten team tonight | Syracusefan.com

Pretty quiet considering we are playing a top ten team tonight

We'd be bubble team right now. By March 7, we'd be in the NiT. Maybe. It's one of those years.

ive lost total interest in the season. does that make me a bad fan? :(

It's a combination of us not being good and the overall level of play in the game, but I've never been less interested in a college basketball season since I can remember.

kind of...but your avatar makes up for it.

image-39221-web.jpg

I don't know...perhaps old(er) age and 2003 have mellowed me out...but I just like watching these kids win or lose. Rak is amazing, it is a treat watching him this year. Gbinije's ascenscion, even how Roberson seems to have a knack of having noone around him on the defensive boards. The guard play has been rough but there have been moments there. In '92 my feeling was "It will be another generation if and when we ever see a title". Right now I'm pretty much ok. The tournament will lose some of its luster, but as long as Kentucky and Duke are in , I will have bad guys to root against...

I don't know...perhaps old(er) age and 2003 have mellowed me out...but I just like watching these kids win or lose. Rak is amazing, it is a treat watching him this year. Gbinije's ascenscion, even how Roberson seems to have a knack of having noone around him on the defensive boards. The guard play has been rough but there have been moments there. In '92 my feeling was "It will be another generation if and when we ever see a title". Right now I'm pretty much ok. The tournament will lose some of its luster, but as long as Kentucky and Duke are in , I will have bad guys to root against...

This. Pretty much all I care about now are seeing Kentucky get beat somehow and Rak get the recognition he deserves. That's all.

i'd really like to see wichita state knock kentucky out of the tourney. and i really hate wichita play nobody state.

No. You are a good fan who can't stand to watch the train wreck. You're okay, and I'm okay, and we're all okay. Just sad/mad.

I am watching a documentary about the afterlife on Netflix. Then I will steel my nerves and watch the game. It is easier for me to contemplate death than basketball right now.

But, you know, apparently death is really REALLY good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom