Proud of Brandon and James in this presser... | Syracusefan.com

Proud of Brandon and James in this presser...

I agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes good guys but they have nothing to blame but themselves. This sounds harsh but they didnt step up. Dirty played his worst game in a long time. Missed three that were open and he needs to make. BT played terrible the last three minutes. Two poor fouls, throws the ball away missed free throw and the last play which i believe was a poor call. Still if these two step up we win by a solid margin.

michigan played great defense on james- he didnt get room to breathe most of the night and yet still hit a 3 that gave us a fighters chance to steal it.

Agreed. It's nice to have a couple of good kids to root for and watch them graduate after nice careers. They gave us headaches watching them sometimes, but it was a pleasure overall.
well put

Hey, sometimes when the lights are shining bright, you just haven't brought your best stuff. Sheesh I wasn't even in the game and I was as nervous as a hooker in a confessional.

Yes good guys but they have nothing to blame but themselves. This sounds harsh but they didnt step up. Dirty played his worst game in a long time. Missed three that were open and he needs to make. BT played terrible the last three minutes. Two poor fouls, throws the ball away missed free throw and the last play which i believe was a poor call. Still if these two step up we win by a solid margin.

From BT's FB page:
I'm heartbroken. Syracuse gave me everything, I could only hope to return the favor. I'm sorry to who we let down, but this year was special to us from the start. My 4 years included a lot of hardships, but also so much success. I'm gunna miss this place so much. I'm gunna miss the fans even more. You all are amazing. Thank you so much for supporting me throughout my years at Cuse. I love you coach Boeheim, all the coaches I've had at Cuse and all my teammates. Thank you. And shut it down Cuse. Once a Syracuse Orange, always a Syracuse Orange.

well james had 3 or 4 really, really good looks, and he wasn't close. his defense was also bad; grant was a better player tonight.

From BT's FB page:
I'm heartbroken. Syracuse gave me everything, I could only hope to return the favor. I'm sorry to who we let down, but this year was special to us from the start. My 4 years included a lot of hardships, but also so much success. I'm gunna miss this place so much. I'm gunna miss the fans even more. You all are amazing. Thank you so much for supporting me throughout my years at Cuse. I love you coach Boeheim, all the coaches I've had at Cuse and all my teammates. Thank you. And shut it down Cuse. Once a Syracuse Orange, always a Syracuse Orange.
beautiful

From BT's FB page:
There is so much awesome in that. Absolutely love it when a player loves his program that way.

michigan played great defense on james- he didnt get room to breathe most of the night and yet still hit a 3 that gave us a fighters chance to steal it.

Yes but it was so more. In the 1H he didn't rebound and was lost on D. A big reason we were in a hole early.

Good kids its been an amazing 4 years with them on the team.

Its a shame they didn't play better tonight because we'd have rolled Lville but oh well.

Thanks for 4 great years BT and Big Game James!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom