Proud of the team | Syracusefan.com

Proud of the team

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
4-8 sucks. No changing that.

But this is a team that showed a lot going into next year.

Act of God kept us from winning Wake
Act of ACC and no Dungey kept us from winning NC State

I expect we will see 28 kids signing in February. Hopefully with depth and a year in the system, we get to six or seven wins next year and take the steps needed to have a successful 2018.

Go Orange!

orangenauburn said:

I expect we will see 28 kids signing in February. Hopefully with depth and a year in the system, we get to six or seven wins next year and take the steps needed to have a successful 2018.

Go Orange!

Absolutely, I am still very excited for the future with Coach Babers.

I am so proud of Rodney Williams. He made every tackle today and showed so much heart. I hope he doesn't declare early for the NFL draft.

I am so proud of Rodney Williams. He made every tackle today and showed so much heart. I hope he doesn't declare early for the NFL draft.
Nice post, Richard.

Proud? Wow. Give them trophies to while we are at it. Other than the vt game, we pretty much stunk the entire year. I'm not proud of any of it. Sure Dino needs time, money, dome renovations, recruits, etc but we are a terrible football team right now,terrible.

2 wins versus a 1AA and one of the worst 1a programs out there this year, not much to be proud of

Babers lit into that ref but good - looked like he called the timeout just so he could give him a piece of his mind. Hadn't seen that from him this year. Loved him throwing his vest on the ground prior to the dress down.

Come to think of it, he and Boeheim have both shown a propensity to throw jacket when preparing to scream at a zebra.

Go Orange!
I can't agree. We beat UConn, Colgate, and Boston College. Really, not impressive. We barely beat B.C. and UConn. I'm sure they say we should have beat Syracuse (they shouldn't have but that the game was close of enough that they think that, is not good). The Va Tech game was great. It was like the old days. But so many of the other games, we were embarrassed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom