PS: Syracuse recruit Tyler Roberson completes high school classes; waits for NCAA clearance | Syracusefan.com

PS: Syracuse recruit Tyler Roberson completes high school classes; waits for NCAA clearance

I hate to say I told you but...wait a minute, I don't hate to say it.
Come on guys and girls, when you gonna believe?
what-me-worry-715605.jpg

Hes got 15 days to be cleared for the canada trip.
Looking at 6-7 different numbers shouldn't be that hard, someone should be pushing the ncaa over the phone to get it done.

Hope Hop and Gerry are in the NCAA's ear.
Esepcially knowing that Grants' sickness may keep him out.

On a side note Grant was on colemans KofK's team a few days ago. Anyone know if he was playing??

Been a rough week for cuse hoops Gbinije and Rak off to slow starts overseas and Dajaun and Grants team lost by 30. Maybe Gbinije is having a hard time playing out of position at SF.

hmmm, next in the line of talented SU forwards, late news on some academic questions . . . where have I heard that story before?

p66p.jpg

Looking at 6-7 different numbers shouldn't be that hard, someone should be pushing the ncaa over the phone to get it done.

On a side note Grant was on colemans KofK's team a few days ago. Anyone know if he was playing??

Been a rough week for cuse hoops Gbinije and Rak off to slow starts overseas and Dajaun and Grants team lost by 30. Maybe Gbinije is having a hard time playing out of position at SF.
Have been looking, they're slow to update that site, but will keep looking out.

Found something here.
"No contest. Upstate Swagger 96, Takeover 63. Scott Knapp turned back the clock & dropped 28 pts. Takeover had 2 SU players, DuJuan Coleman (12 pts. 18 Rbs) and Jerami Grant (7 pts, 7 rebs.) Defending champ Swagger heads into the final regular season week at 5-1, a game ahead of Takeover."

Our boys' team got thrashed on this one, but some positives. DC2 rebounding like a maniac, I think he's actually still averaging 18 per!
Grant doesn't look to have had a great game stats-wise, but that he's playing and off the kissing disease should be some relief.

hmmm, next in the line of talented SU forwards, late news on some academic questions . . . where have I heard that story before?

p66p.jpg
Nowhere near the same thing and you know it...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Found something here.
"No contest. Upstate Swagger 96, Takeover 63. Scott Knapp turned back the clock & dropped 28 pts. Takeover had 2 SU players, DuJuan Coleman (12 pts. 18 Rbs) and Jerami Grant (7 pts, 7 rebs.) Defending champ Swagger heads into the final regular season week at 5-1, a game ahead of Takeover."

Our boys' team got thrashed on this one, but some positives. DC2 rebounding like a maniac, I think he's actually still averaging 18 per!
Grant doesn't look to have had a great game stats-wise, but that he's playing and off the kissing disease should be some relief.
Ole Scotty Knapp still filling up the stat sheet. That boy was awesome at VVS High School and had a really nice career at Siena. Kid was first class act too.

p66p.jpg

That's not Walton, is it? Ugh.

I love him taking the rebound, dribbling full court and pulling up to tie the game from three no less...
but even more impressive is that he leans in, rushes in case of offensive rebound then ready to pressure the in bounder so they don't get an easy outlet right away.

In addition, Tyler sank both FTs to win this game in OT.

I love him taking the rebound, dribbling full court and pulling up to tie the game from three no less...
but even more impressive is that he leans in, rushes in case of offensive rebound then ready to pressure the in bounder so they don't get an easy outlet right away.

In addition, Tyler sank both FTs to win this game in OT.

That was some good ball handling and really awesome shot. Can you imagine if you have a guy that big consistently knocking down 3's. Holy moly!