Purdue Postgame Party... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Purdue Postgame Party...

Are you serious? You're the one (for some reason) to take on the board. Just let it go. Back pedaling is ok. Just stop.
Why would I back pedal? It’s pretty unanimous through the board the WRs struggled. Lol.

Every Shrader led game/games w rocky long led defense - is going to be produce a tough test for any team on our schedule. Fun game, a ton of heart on the D. Please let us be decently healthy after this game. Let’s improve and make it 4-0!

He is good and will only get better. He’s an accurate passer. I think Purdue is better than people think because the Fresno St game. Fresno is taking it to Arizona State right now. They are a solid G5 team.
That Va Tech win isn’t looking all that great though … they got smoked by RU. The B1G is hot garbage.

in a word...negativity. Nobody, including myself want to sort their through all your negative BS.
Saying our WRs struggled is being negative? No it’s being realistic. They struggled to separate and catch consistently against a weak secondary. I don’t watch these games with orange colored glasses, I watch it with a realistic mindset. If you don’t like that put me on ignore.

Yuuuuuge win. Purdue isn’t that good, but it’s tough to win on the road and we were clearly the better team.

Shrader is the offense. He’s everything.

D played great. This ain’t the 80s, teams are gonna get passing yards. But we played really well.

Refs should be fired into the Sun. College football refs are terrible as a baseline, yet this crew was uniquely atrocious. I’m surprised they didn’t enter the field with all 9 piling out of a tiny car.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom