Class of 2014 - Qadree Ollison, RB, Canisius HS | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Qadree Ollison, RB, Canisius HS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
New offer out. Canisius HS

was offered by Iowa a few weeks ago. He is gathering a nice offer list.

Ive liked him for awhile. I thought he was a better RB prospect than Nas Howard

I follow a rival school here in Buffalo that faced him in the league championship last season. Ollison was off the field for a few downs and Canisius looked lost. He wasn't playing against the best competition for sure, but he sure looked the part of a D1 prospect. Almost, not quite, a man among boys...as a junior.

New offer out. Canisius HS
I love everything that i've seen with this kid's ability on the field. He seems to have it all.Speed ,size and ability to change direction inside among defenders I don'tthink his speed is in the elite category but apparently good enough to make big plays. Far better in talent to Howard IMO. He Could be a big time RB in our tradition.:eek:

@QOllison: 3 Scholarship offers in one day !! Wow ! What a day ! Syracuse, Maryland, and Wisconsin are all on board ! Great day today ! #D1Bound

Ive liked him for awhile. I thought he was a better RB prospect than Nas Howard
Howard is being recruited as a DB. I've read that he prefers defense over offense.

Bullough hitting the old Buffalo connections?.. I hope so, the BUF/ROC/SYR can turn out 2-6 decent BCS prospects a yr combined and we should be in with all of them as "home school".

Howard is being recruited as a DB. I've read that he prefers defense over offense.
I know that. My evaluation is based on the RB back position. Whether Nas is getting recruited to play safety or not. I saw this kid play vs Mcquaid week 1 and I thought immediately that he was a D1 player at RB or as a LB. This was when everyone was talking about Howard. I alway thought Qadree was the better prospect.

I know that. My evaluation is based on the RB back position. Whether Nas is getting recruited to play safety or not. I saw this kid play vs Mcquaid week 1 and I thought immediately that he was a D1 player at RB or as a LB. This was when everyone was talking about Howard. I alway thought Qadree was the better prospect.
Can't disagree, he looks very good.

If he is 6'1", 225lbs like he is listed, with still another year before he makes it onto any campus, he ought to be physically ready to contribute from day 1.

I do think Nas would be a hellava strong safety for us. We will see.

Far better than Howard in balance and sight. Quickness is an issue, but worth a Schollie anyway since an area player. Not to many players from the Buffalo area either!!

Far better than Howard in balance and sight. Quickness is an issue, but worth a Schollie anyway since an area player. Not to many players from the Buffalo area either!!
I don't think quickness is an isue with this kid at all. He changes direction very well at and past the LOS.Buffalo has long been a difficult area for us to attract players.We compete with the local school and those in Ohio.

huh. far better than howard on balance and sight... and you evaluated this based on what? a 4 minute youtube video? get lost clown and stop bashing our recruits.

huh. far better than oward on balance and sight... and you evaluated this based on what? a 4 minute youtube video? get lost clown and stop bashing our recruits.
I'm not bashing any one. Howard is not a bad back. In fact he may turn out to be a very good player for Syracuse. Its my opinion that Ollison is better ,thats all Mr. clown man. Geesh!:rolleyes:

I'm not bashing any one. Howard is not a bad back. In fact he may turn out to be a very good player for Syracuse. Its my opinion that Ollison is better ,thats all Mr. clown man. Geesh!:rolleyes:

Uh, bnoro wasn't replying to you.

Uh, bnoro wasn't replying to you.

"Forget it . . . he's rolling . . . "

rolling.jpg

Excellent vision, nice change of direction and acceleration as well. Needs to lower his pad level though or he will get himself rocked by LB's and S's that he can't simply run by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom