Class of 2014 - Qadree Ollison, RB, Canisius HS | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Qadree Ollison, RB, Canisius HS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent vision, nice change of direction and acceleration as well. Needs to lower his pad level though or he will get himself rocked by LB's and S's that he can't simply run by.
Remember when this was the one major criticism of Jerome? He turned out just fine.

This kid looks very good...hope we can land him and break through in Western NY.

Remember when this was the one major criticism of Jerome? He turned out just fine.

This kid looks very good...hope we can land him and break through in Western NY.

No doubt. Not a criticism at all just an observation as it's very correctable as you just gave perfect example of.

I'm not that guy that comes on here and bashes any of our recruits. Even if i did think like that (I dont) I wouldn't post it online. Imagine if a recruit googled his own name and saw a thread with "fans" bashing him?

No doubt. Not a criticism at all just an observation as it's very correctable as you just gave perfect example of.

I'm not that guy that comes on here and bashes any of our recruits. Even if i did think like that (I dont) I wouldn't post it online. Imagine if a recruit googled his own name and saw a thread with "fans" bashing him?

I knew you weren't being critical...it's not your style.

I was simply trying to point out that the flaw you noticed was very correctable i.e. Jerome. ;-)

Did take a few concussions to get it to happen...

Imagine if a recruit googled his own name and saw a thread with "fans" bashing him?[/quote]

It happens more than you know. Like I said before, Ebo definitely did. We have to remember that this is not a pay to subscribe site. This is a forum. All a kid have to do is google their name and this thread will pop up. Some these kids google their name everyday. They love hearing and reading about themselves.

Imagine if a recruit googled his own name and saw a thread with "fans" bashing him?

It happens more than you know. Like I said before, Ebo definitely did. We have to remember that this is not a pay to subscribe site. This is a forum. All a kid have to do is google their name and this thread will pop up. Some these kids google their name everyday. They love hearing and reading about themselves.
[/quote]

Again, this board praised the kid until he chose elsewhere

That is a copout by Ebo and a load of crap

Kid is at his dream school and we move on

Imagine if a recruit googled his own name and saw a thread with "fans" bashing him?

It happens more than you know. Like I said before, Ebo definitely did. We have to remember that this is not a pay to subscribe site. This is a forum. All a kid have to do is google their name and this thread will pop up. Some these kids google their name everyday. They love hearing and reading about themselves.[/quote]

I know this. I, nor my frineds, were ever a top level recruit in anything and used to google our names occassionally just to see what popped up.

As it pertains to Ollison, he's probably heard about lowering his pad level before so no shock to him. The fact that he's got the rest of the tools is great. You can teach form/technique, but you can't teach God givin athletic ability which he's obviously got. Hope to see him in Syracuse next year.

Kid is at his dream school and we move on[/quote]

Seriously a 100k view thread and you find something to be critical about. Give me a break, he should be flattered.

Kid is at his dream school and we move on

Seriously a 100k view thread and you find something to be critical about. Give me a break, he should be flattered.[/quote]
i was not critical

i was responding to money who said ebo was offended by cuse fans

Seriously a 100k view thread and you find something to be critical about. Give me a break, he should be flattered.
i was not critical

i was responding to money who said ebo was offended by cuse fans[/quote]

Oh I wasn't referring to you at all I was agreeing with you. I was referring to Ebo being critical . I'm a fan of your posts

LOL who said ebo was offended by cuse fans?

ImperialOrange said:

I'm not that guy that comes on here and bashes any of our recruits. Even if i did think like that (I dont) I wouldn't post it online. Imagine if a recruit googled his own name and saw a thread with "fans" bashing him?​
Imagine if a recruit googled his own name and saw a thread with "fans" bashing him?[/quote]

Man you guys live on this forum and put words into your own context. when do I actually use those words? explain

Whaat?? I may be a bit dyslexic at times but whaaat?:crazy::noidea:

Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread.

Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread. Read the thread.

It would have been sweet if in the middle you put thread the read

It would have been sweet if in the middle you put thread the read
Sorry I read it and you are correct sir.Actually I wonder now f I was reading the right thread which I understand might have helped a bit. my apologies.

If Ebo handled his recruitment with a shred of the class that Gus Edwards handled his then his fragile ego would have had nothing to worry about. As a rule I try not to speak bad of recruits but he acted like a complete ass throughout the process. The kid commits to UCONN then later in the process spoke of that program as if it was beneath him. He committed or attempted to commit to 4 different schools throughout the process. If your whole recruiting cycle centers on the "commit then trade up" game you're going to get a lot of flack for it. He's the prototypical "I do and say dumb things but my fragile ego can't handle the criticism from doing and saying dumb things" person.

Did take a few concussions to get it to happen...
One of two "must get RBs that I'm hoping for this season.The other is the JC kid out of Nassau. Lock. Getting them both defies all the odds but ,go for it.:cool:

i was not critical

i was responding to money who said ebo was offended by cuse fans[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colpars13

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online