Class of 2014 - QB Alin Edouard (FL) to Garden City CC/Commits to Jackson State/Returns to JUCO/Joining Coach Acosta's Coaching Staff Del Valle HS | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 QB Alin Edouard (FL) to Garden City CC/Commits to Jackson State/Returns to JUCO/Joining Coach Acosta's Coaching Staff Del Valle HS

Chris02M said:
1/9 or summer?[/QUOTE

If he doesn't make it next week we can write him off once and for all.

They all want a year with David Cutcliffe... his reputation with QBs is very helpful for this type of situation.

• 1:01 PM - 5 Jan 2015
    Alin Edouard Ⓜ️ ‏@SelfMade_Alin 2h2 hours ago
    #LEGGO [
    1f3c8.png
    pic.twitter.com/zvOYmx1IsK

He looks like he's wearing Syracuse shorts and working out on his own January 5th, 4 days before he is supposed to be reporting. That's the most important thing to me in that picture.

Need a little snow and signs of frostbite in that photo...

My son always surprised coaches by his height, his pictures and film made it hard to measure him :)
So I know pictures can be deceiving!

Looks like they took the post down. I believe it said that he was headed to JUCO, Garden City CC I believe.

Looks like they took the post down. I believe it said that he was headed to JUCO, Garden City CC I believe.
Big BOO if true. Really hope this kid makes it here. Not because he's going to unseat Hunt and Long in his first year, but because the staff has stuck by him. So they see something in him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom