Class of 2014 - QB Alin Edouard (FL) to Garden City CC/Commits to Jackson State/Returns to JUCO/Joining Coach Acosta's Coaching Staff Del Valle HS | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 QB Alin Edouard (FL) to Garden City CC/Commits to Jackson State/Returns to JUCO/Joining Coach Acosta's Coaching Staff Del Valle HS

Sucks. Last I knew he re-took ACT in October in hopes of getting the qualifying score so he could come to Syracuse. Looks like it didn't go too well.

Last edited:
anomander said:
Sucks. Last I knew he re-took ACT in October. Looks like it didn't go too well.

As predicted...he was never coming here.

So after next year, it's Long, Wilson and maybe Dungey.

Scary.

cuseguy said:
As predicted...he was never coming here. So after next year, it's Long, Wilson and maybe Dungey. Scary.

I really think he would have came here if he could have got eligible. Obviously that's irrelevant now.

We can't catch a break. I am so sick of losing. If one of our QBs don't develop quick, then it will be another disappointing season. My son keeps asking when is Alin coming. I kept telling him soon (in January). Now I have to give him this bit of good news. Just for once I would like some positive news for the team. Is a 4 or 5 star recruit no one expected too much to ask. Please god give SU Football and the fans a break. :)

Wish him luck. Actually im going to burn an old but virgin pair of Dom Timbers Syracuse sneakers as a gift to the Juco Gods for Alin. In addition Chris White has agreed to follow him for the next two years on Twitter for good Karma. Last point is that Cali has agreed to be his spiritual advisor and help him see the orange rainbow that awaits him if he pleases the Jucos Gods during his time in pergadory.

anomander said:
I really think he would have came here if he could have got eligible. Obviously that's irrelevant now.

Well, we'll see if this is true.

But the point I was trying to make was there was always going to be something that would keep him from landing in Syracuse, be it academics, personal reasons or a change of heart.

Could see it coming months ago.

If he winds up at Nassau, SU did the work to get him there and will recruit him again...if Shafer is still here.

cuseguy said:
Well, we'll see if this is true. But the point I was trying to make was there was always going to be something that would keep him from landing in Syracuse, be it academics, personal reasons or a change of heart. Could see it coming months ago. If he winds up at Nassau, SU did the work to get him there and will recruit him again...if Shafer is still here.

Ya I hear ya. It's so hard to remain positive about situations like this just because we have seen how they turned out time after time.

As for continuing to recruit him I really hope we just move on. No need to continue to drag this out.

anomander said:
Ya I hear ya. It's so hard to remain positive about situations like this just because we have seen how they turned out time after time. As for continuing to recruit him I really hope we just move on. No need to continue to drag this out.

Inability to recruit good QBs, outside of Nassib, has been the death of the program since McNabb...and it continues.

But I'm beating a dead horse.

Well that sucks. And we still can't catch a break at QB. Here's to hoping that Dungey is a 4 year starter.

Inability to recruit good QBs, outside of Nassib, has been the death of the program since McNabb...and it continues.

But I'm beating a dead horse.
Cuse needs to bring in a coach like a Lane Kiffin, Lincoln Rily or Mike Leach whose offensive strategy is to throw the ball like there is no tomorrow. Once a recruit sees this, Cuse will get a top-notch QB to fling the leather around the Dome.

Last edited:
Ouch. Major loss. I hope he still wants to come here but just wasn't eligible...

Would he be going to Garden City if he wasn't planning on coming to Cuse ... my suspicion would be no.

Would he be going to Garden City if he wasn't planning on coming to Cuse ... my suspicion would be no.

Might want to check the geography on that assumption...

He's going to JC in Kansas, why would his assumption be wrong?

What I read from that post was that he was assuming it was a NY school otherwise it makes no sense at all.

What I read from that post was that he was assuming it was a NY school otherwise it makes no sense at all.

Yes I was thinking of Garden City CC in NYC ... that is why. Chugg is correct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom