Class of 2014 - QB Alin Edouard (FL) to Garden City CC/Commits to Jackson State/Returns to JUCO/Joining Coach Acosta's Coaching Staff Del Valle HS | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 QB Alin Edouard (FL) to Garden City CC/Commits to Jackson State/Returns to JUCO/Joining Coach Acosta's Coaching Staff Del Valle HS

He
I thought the same about Hunt, but a lot of the time he is running for his life out there. We really need to get some highly recruited OL too. That sure makes a difference on your passing game, just ask AJ McCarron.[/quoteHe's
He's not running for his life. The offensive line has been good all year. It's on Hunt and the awful Wr that Doug recruited

Eduoard says that he talks to Steve ishmael everyday.

So is this a case of Edouard beig recruited by Ishmael? Because that might be a first, a publically un-committed player actively recruiting another player to play at SU.

So is this a case of Edouard beig recruited by Ishmael? Because that might be a first, a publically un-committed player actively recruiting another player to play at SU.
No, Edouard wants to get Ishmael to come here, they are both friends which is why they talk everyday.

Good post, just want to point out something... Aj Long isn't going anywhere unless he wants to play 4 seasons for another school with a huge SYRACUSE tattoo on his arm lol :p

Wouldn't be the first player to have a tatoo from another school....

Hey Guys, I thought I saw somewhere on this site that Sykes was followed and communicated via twitter with Elin. I am wondering if maybe now Elin can to talk to Sykes with a bit more emphasis and try to get Sykes to come to 'Cuse.
More or less i the same fashion that he appears to be doing with Ishmael.

FWIW - Edouard was selected to play in the Blue-Grey All-American Game on Jan. 11 at Raymond James Stadium.

The game will be broadcast live on Fox Sports

They play in 8A
8A means strong competition so thats another upside for the kid. Miami wanting him and us getting him is even ber IMO Usually we lose to these kind of programs so taking one away is great!

@ALLEN_EDWARD2: FEELS GOOD BEING A SYRACUSE COMMITT , TIME TO GO RECRUIT SOME PLAYERS FOR THIS CLASS OF 2014 ! #SYRACUSE #ORANGE

Ok so that's awesome. Tell him to get in Ishmael and Enoicy's ears please...

BbO3vRIIUAAF8ph.jpg:large

Alin Edouard #10 ‏@ALLEN_EDWARD2 2h
COACH MCDONALD STOPED BY TO SEE ME ✊, #CUSE

And he stopped by again today.

Wasn't Macdonald just pictured working practice yesterday! Guys back in FL! Dang he gets around! :)

They are sending him promo stuff with his photo associated with SU - but he hasn't signed yet. For some reason I thought this was against NCAA rules.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom