Class of 2014 - QB Alin Edouard (FL) to Garden City CC/Commits to Jackson State/Returns to JUCO/Joining Coach Acosta's Coaching Staff Del Valle HS | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 QB Alin Edouard (FL) to Garden City CC/Commits to Jackson State/Returns to JUCO/Joining Coach Acosta's Coaching Staff Del Valle HS

They are sending him promo stuff with his photo associated with SU - but he hasn't signed yet. For some reason I thought this was against NCAA rules.

nah as long as his name isn't on it it's fine. Can't have his name. Its the same thing with the jersey's on official visits. Used to be schools would put the kids name on the back, can't do that anymore.

Bb-0KyRIEAAhnwT.jpg:large

If you follow Alin on twitter or read his interviews he seems like an extremely high character kid. He doesn't swear, seems very religious, and works with kids. He seems like he would be an excellent leader. I don't think it's a coincidence that these seem to be the traits of almost all of the kids we have been recruiting.

anomander said:
If you follow Alin on twitter or read his interviews he seems like an extremely high character kid. He doesn't swear, seems very religious, and works with kids. He seems like he would be an excellent leader. I don't think it's a coincidence that these seem to be the traits of almost all of the kids we have been recruiting.

Ive heard Schafer say on a few occasions when hes going into a school to visit a recruit and/or his coach he asks a lot of people that you might not expect about the character of each recruit how he is known around school security guards secretaries as well as the normal teachers and coaches because he wants an honest opinion that hes got a good kid not just a good football player.

Offense-Defense Bowl ‏@ODAABowl 13h
Game will be live on ESPN3 and replayed on Fox Sports!

When?

Per my prior post the game is suppose to be on 1/3/2014 at 5:00 but I am not seeing it listed yet on ESPN3 or Fox Sports yet.

Edouard tweeted that it was suppose to be on ESPN3 at 5:30.

Hey Guys, I thought I saw somewhere on this site that Sykes was followed and communicated via twitter with Elin. I am wondering if maybe now Elin can to talk to Sykes with a bit more emphasis and try to get Sykes to come to 'Cuse.
More or less i the same fashion that he appears to be doing with Ishmael.
A good thought but I think the results won't be what we hope them to be. I think Ishmael commits on January 17th visit as has been reported elsewhere. Sykes won't be wearing SU orange any time soon I'm afraid/ Too bad for him and us. I like the team shaping up for next season so far. A few bodies healing themselves would help even more.

Watching the game. Have not seen AE yet.

The primary stream on the site isn't working for me and the backup stream is horrible. You must be having better luck. How are you watching?

The primary stream on the site isn't working for me and the backup stream is horrible. You must be having better luck. How are you watching?

Haha well I know it sounds crazy but Iphone. Tablet, no luck. Macbook, no luck. Iphone, good stream. Its mind boggling lol. He got in 1 play on the last play of the half. Took the ball for a 6 yard scramble. I suspect him to start the second half.

Had a 56 yard bomb at the beginning of the game. Not much play since. VERY mobile.

Nahson said:
Had a 56 yard bomb at the beginning of the game. Not much play since. VERY mobile.
commentators seem to like it wasn't in with 5 mins left...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom