Class of 2014 - QB Alin Edouard (FL) to Garden City CC/Commits to Jackson State/Returns to JUCO/Joining Coach Acosta's Coaching Staff Del Valle HS | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 QB Alin Edouard (FL) to Garden City CC/Commits to Jackson State/Returns to JUCO/Joining Coach Acosta's Coaching Staff Del Valle HS

I take a few classes at FAU. Nice little school in Boca. Not where I would want to play ball though if I had serious D1 schools interested in me, but would I take an official there? Hell yea! Some amazingly beautiful women walking around campus.

Wish we could have had our unseasonably warm weather THIS weekend, rather than last weekend. 30 degrees and flurries is not as nice as 55 and sunny when you've got Florida recruits coming to town.

SWFLCUSE said:
That should put anyone who is worried about the UF offer at ease.

UF interest. Don't think they offered.

Probably a recruiting violation to charter a jet from Boca to cuse. ;)

BeLiUD2IIAAEODp.jpg:large

Alin Edouard #10 ‏@ALLEN_EDWARD2 32m
WAITING ON THIS PLANE ❗✈️✈️

Wish we could have had our unseasonably warm weather THIS weekend, rather than last weekend. 30 degrees and flurries is not as nice as 55 and sunny when you've got Florida recruits coming to town.
Maybe he'll like it. Probably never seen snow before. You never know with kids and weather. Everyone's different.

Alin Edouard #10 ‏@ALLEN_EDWARD2 14h
ITS SOOOO COLD ,,, BUT FEELS SOO DARN GOOD ✊

Yes, yes it does Alin. Welcome aboard.

Hopefully Ishmael agrees with the second part as much as Edouard does.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom