Class of 2016 - QB Anthony Brown (NJ) verbal to Boston College | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 QB Anthony Brown (NJ) verbal to Boston College

Alrighty. The next Syracuse representative you'll be meeting is Steven Clark, human wrecking ball.

Meathead Addazzio

who owns that twitter account Iam-100it ?

Man they have some serious stuff going on it.

You made me look, and ummm ya, serious stuff alright. Lol. Best tweet of that whole whatever it was I just read

"I need a job"

hahaha

texascpa said:
Well, looks like we can shut this thread down.

He is now "that dude Tony from Boston"

Shark58 said:
is BC our rival? if so, this kind of matters

http://espn.go.com/college-football...patrick-towles-transfer-boston-college-eagles

Former Kentucky quarterback Patrick Towles will transfer to Boston College, the redshirt junior said Friday on social media.

Towles is expected to graduate this month with a degree in political science, and he will be immediately eligible to play for the Eagles.

"677976598222675968

Towles started 22 straight games at Kentucky before being benched for redshirt freshman Drew Barker for the last two games of 2015. Towles has 5,099 career passing yards and 24 touchdowns.

Um I guess BC isn't totally sold on Brown ? Or just stockpiling?

I'd say this has nothing to do with Brown except giving them the option to redshirt him. This Towles kid will be gone by the time Brown is a redshirt freshman, so he'll get a year to get acclimated and then start four years.

I'd say this has nothing to do with Brown except giving them the option to redshirt him. This Towles kid will be gone by the time Brown is a redshirt freshman, so he'll get a year to get acclimated and then start four years.
Also they just need depth. The kid that played against us is not a QB, he was a great athlete though.