Class of 2024 - QB Brendan Zurbrugg (OH) Flipped to Oklahoma | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 QB Brendan Zurbrugg (OH) Flipped to Oklahoma

Seems strange he’d commit there knowing that when he decommited here right after a 4 star QB committed. But I guess being depth at OU was more appealing to him.
Yeah who knows exactly how it played out here though on the surface it seems ironic.

Feels like we were used to leverage more offers. In the end I think he was always stargazing.

Zurburgg was rated 5.2 two star by rivals after he committed to Northwestern. 5.2 is a bad rating even for a MAC commit. He commits to OU and they immediately adjust him to a 5.5 3 star. The rating got modified because of who he flipped to. Has nothing to do with evaluations, skill sets or camp performances. If he had remained a Cuse or Northwestern commit his rating would have never changed. Another example of a flawed system.

Journeyman before he steps on a football field. More power to him but if your goal is to play football, a soon-to-be SEC Oklahoma is not the place I would suggest going for a fringe P5 talent.

Zurburgg was rated 5.2 two star by rivals after he committed to Northwestern. 5.2 is a bad rating even for a MAC commit. He commits to OU and they immediately adjust him to a 5.5 3 star. The rating got modified because of who he flipped to. Has nothing to do with evaluations, skill sets or camp performances. If he had remained a Cuse or Northwestern commit his rating would have never changed. Another example of a flawed system.
Flawed=rigged

2 to 3 stars are the most apt to be affected by this bias and it happens far too often.

I’m more surprised the offer was commitable than him flipping. OU must really be struggling with QB recruiting this cycle.
They signed Jackson Arnold last cycle. Word is he is pushing Dillon Gabriel as the starter, so... Zurbergb ain't playing there unless there is injuries

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom